I like pretty much all rock and my band is skilled enough to play most songs. We're looking for any good rock instrumentals to play because we don't have vocals at the moment. I'd like to find a song with some solo parts. We also would like to get some feedback on whether or not it is a good idea to do an instrumental cover of Cherub Rock by Smashing Pumpkins Any help would be great
my old band tried making that a jam song. it didnt work, i had to sing in it. try little wing. stevie made it work without vocals. sunshine of your love works surprisingly well without vocals
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Half of Malmsteen's stuff is instrumental. There's also keyboards in it but you can live without that.
I really like Malmsteen's stuff but its kinda a quick turnaround to get it perfected as soon as we need to. Black Star would be cool if I could get it all down that soon, but I don't think its gonna happen that fast. I know the acoustic part and most of the electric until it sweeps in the solo. I can sweep a little bit, but I need some more time to perfect it.