I've read some of the other threads about this, but none of them have really answered my questions. How often do you have to smoke to get addicted. Every couple of days, once a week, every couple of weeks?
I doesn't take long. I've just recently started smoking cigarillos (mint honeytimes delicious!) about 3-4 weeks ago, on and off. Now, I'm smoking about 2-3 per day, 4 days a week. When they say it's addicting they're not spewing bullshit like they are with marijuana.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Depends how weak you are mentally.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Absent Mind
Depends how weak your brain is

this, if you get addicted its because you're ****ing weak. I smoke on and off again be it cigars/cigarillos/cigarettes, and i never feel the urge to smoke any after. Its all self control and having a strong mind.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by Cynoxx
I doesn't take long. I've just recently started smoking cigarillos (mint honeytimes delicious!) about 3-4 weeks ago, on and off. Now, I'm smoking about 2-3 per day, 4 days a week. When they say it's addicting they're not spewing bullshit like they are with marijuana.

how often did u smoke in the first place to get into the position you're in
I smoke daily, but I haven't since Tuesday night and I'm not that bothered. A month or so agp though, I tried to give up and lasted about 3 days. Bear in mind I've been smoking for two years.
ive been smoking since i was twelve, 5-7 cigs on a weekday and 9 on a weekend. but i could quit in a second if duty called
I'm Steve
drug thread, please
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish