I'm doing a project on litter/waste/recycling for environmental science, and I need some depressing statistics about litter, I've looked but I haven't been able to find much of anything which is weird because you'd think the internet would be full of that stuff. But any help is appreciated
Member of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.

Member of the "Schecter Stiletto Players Will Rule The World" Club. PM Your41Plague12 or Fett13 to join.
anyone can make up statistics. forfty percent of all people know that.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
60% of the time, people litter all the time.

... its not as funny
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
72% of the plastic holders for a 6 pack of beer that are dropped in public will catch and suffocate a small animal.

The other 28% noone ever seems to mention in statistics, where's the positive thinking people?
Quote by dandadog
72% of the plastic holders for a 6 pack of beer that are dropped in public will catch and suffocate a small animal.

The other 28% noone ever seems to mention in statistics, where's the positive thinking people?

That 28% is /b/'s substitute for a girlfriend
do a ug poll on how many people on ug litter

unfortunately i dont like littering but i have caught myself doin it once or twice recently and i don't want it to become a habit because it is not good for the future of mankind
Quote by xaviergray
And 94% of all people who dwell in the Internet cannot spell.

and the other 6% are ***holes!

Sorry, nothing personal. You just set yourself up for that one. No hard feelings.
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Quote by Zenith Lead
and the other 6% are ***holes!

Sorry, nothing personal. You just set yourself up for that one. No hard feelings.

None taken, all you did was lower my self worth by 86%

And I laughed at his joke, but I'm easily bothered by bad pitmanship.
littering's sweet. Whenever i go to the candy store, i'm sure to buy the chocolates with the most packaging. That way, everytime i eat an individual piece of chocolate there's atleast two wrappers to throw on the ground. I even started a trend at school, now everyone litters. It's dope.