Page 1 of 6
Who else will be partaking in this sacred of all months? Ladies can participate too. (legs)

Everyone who would like to shave, do it on Halloween, and get ready for a month of hairyness!

We should all post pictures of what we look right now, and then at the end of November.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Oct 30, 2008,
I take part in that sacred event every other month

Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Pyrest
May aswell.

Ahh yes, Moustache May.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I'm going to try.

I'll shave if my beard looks lame.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Sure, I'll shave tomorrow just to start. The shave on December is going to be a bitch, though.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I'm participating in, never shave... ever
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Meh might as well.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
I have a shitty slight teenage tasche that grows.. i might go for it though... just to be righteous!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Oh helllll naw.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
how about...

search bar november!

i wish i could grow a beard...
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Oh helllll naw.

Oh helllll yea!

I would but the last thing I need is a big beard that makes me look like someone who would be "randomly" selected for additional screening at an airport.
We want Hairy minge this month! YAARRR!!
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
**** that Ill do half beard. I get to shave half of my face.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by pwrmax
I would but the last thing I need is a big beard that makes me look like someone who would be "randomly" selected for additional screening at an airport.

How often are you going to be in an airport in November?

Shaving of the mustache is allowed, as well as shaving of the neck for the sake of comfort.

Just what I heard... I'm participating.
All your base are belong to us.
haha, funny story: i actually go to a private high school and the principle really dislikes me. hes really shitty about my facial hair and stuff too. However, i am in film class and were are doing a mock-u-mentary on beards! so my group and i all got permission to grow as much facial hair as possible until the end of november! haHA!! take that, administration!!!
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
Quote by Beakwithteeth

*high 5*

No shave November? I usually do "Mustache March." Oh well I'll give this one a shot also.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
I'm doing it. But the ladies made me shave last time.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Ahh yes, Moustache May.

let us not forget march muff as well
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
How often are you going to be in an airport in November?

Twice, and I cross by car at least once a week to go shopping (I live a 10 minute drive from the US/CAN border).
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Oh helllll yea!

Although it would give my legs extra warmth what with it getting cold and all... nobody likes a hairy lady.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by pwrmax
Twice, and I cross by car at least once a week to go shopping (I live a 10 minute drive from the US/CAN border).

Just explain to them that it's No Shave November. Do you have a large beard at the moment? If so, just shave it or cut it down a bit.

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Although it would give my legs extra warmth what with it getting cold and all... nobody likes a hairy lady.

Just wear jeans every day of the month.

I'll do it. I just shaved. Keep in mind I just started shaving recently so I'm not gonna have a full beard in December.
Signature temporarily empty
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
I'll do it. I just shaved. Keep in mind I just started shaving recently so I'm not gonna have a full beard in December.

That's fine. I won't have a full beard either.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Just wear jeans every day of the month.

Not that I go out bare legged even when I do wear a skirt.... but surely that means I can't shave anywhere else as well :|
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Just explain to them that it's No Shave November. Do you have a large beard at the moment? If so, just shave it or cut it down a bit.

It grows out enough in 2 weeks to make me look suspicious. Maybe I should wear a shirt that says "I proudly celebrate No Shave November!"