I have a Rhoads RR24 but the thing is, I work out of town a lot so I have a crappy guitar that I take with me to practice in my hotel room. I don't like this crappy guitar at all though. I don't even want to play it.

So what I want to do is get a new hotel guitar. I want to get the rhoads shape. I started looking at an X series Rhoads.

There are a few things I would like to know first.

Is the neck shape different between and X series rhoads and my RR24.

Is the X series have a bad quality build?

Then I heard that the RR3 is a better choice because it is so much for only a little bit more money.

I am going to check all of these things out at store before I buy it, I just wanted to know if its worth checking out or should I be looking somewhere else all together.

Thanks guys
No matter what you do, you can always get a better deal used.

taking a new guitar out of the store devalues it almost 40% for most cheaper guitars. And yes, i pulled that number out of my butthole.

If you don't like the guitar you bought used (but you probably will cause with the same money you just bought a nicer guitar) then you can turn around and sell it for the same price as long as you don't wage war with it when you play it.
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
the RR3 is a good guitar but it only has 22 frets compared to the 24 on the RR24
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab
Quote by Pintara_jackson
the RR3 is a good guitar but it only has 22 frets compared to the 24 on the RR24

and it has a LFR instead of a OFR like the RR24
build an RR?
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.