The Speech

HAHAHA, teachers had to stop him! Still It makes fock all sense but yeah still kinda funny
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I cant understand his accent! Translation, por favor?
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by zippidyduda
I cant understand his accent! Translation, por favor?

It's on a camera phone it's only an Australian Accent for focks sake we're not that hard to understand! though he is speaking like he has a poll shoved up his arse sideways!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
what the **** did he just say? accent is too crazy for me. it sounded like a normal speech to me. nobody listens.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by gunners fan
It's on a camera phone it's only an Australian Accent for focks sake we're not that hard to understand! though he is speaking like he has a poll shoved up his arse sideways!

A thick Australian accent.

And if you are going to say fuck, then say it. None of this "fock" business!
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
wut?
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Got bored...closed it.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by fudger
could not understand it for you english folks heres a solid american one from my graduation you should read the info on the side its classy

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Eckh7FoWt9Q

I want to kill that baby that starts crying.

I wish I could give a speech like this. I would but I don't get that good of grades.
Quote by fudger
could not understand it for you english folks heres a solid american one from my graduation you should read the info on the side its classy

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Eckh7FoWt9Q

Does this get funny?

EDIT: Guess not...
Last edited by Beakwithteeth at Oct 30, 2008,
Weird Al's speech involved global warming and how we're all going to die.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
sorry, i dont have any idea what this is about.
could we please have some sort of back story detailing why this speech was so disgraceful and everything?
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
I thought we was trying to speak like Jimmy form south park at the begining lol

And the guy at te end sounded like such a douche bag haha
Quote by xaviergray
Copying a kid, Brandon Rosario, who used to go to my school (seriously, I have P.E. in the gym where this vid takes place - Belmont Secondary School, Langford BC) who is a lot funnier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZoolnsmQ04

That was awesome.