Page 1 of 4
A Japanese man has enlisted hundreds of people in a campaign to allow marriages between humans and cartoon characters, saying he feels more at ease in the "two-dimensional world."
Comic books are immensely popular in Japan, with some fictional characters becoming celebrities or even sex symbols. Marriage is meanwhile on the decline as many young Japanese find it difficult to find life partners.

Taichi Takashita launched an online petition aiming for one million signatures to present to the government to establish a law on marriages with cartoon characters.

Within a week he has gathered more than 1,000 signatures through the Internet.

"I am no longer interested in three dimensions. I would even like to become a resident of the two-dimensional world," he wrote.

Eh?
Where's the link for that petition?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.

So.
Freaking.
Hot.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Liberal bastards will allow it.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
what...the....

seriously?

Consumating that marriage would be very diffivult...and painful...papercuts EVERYWHERE....

sick

You all would!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by dragen_slair
what...the....

seriously?

Consumating that marriage would be very diffivult...and painful...papercuts EVERYWHERE....

sick

lol
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

You all would!

I think that movie actually gave me my first erection, if I'm not mistaken. It aroused me even at the age of 5.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
I think that movie actually gave me my first erection, if I'm not mistaken. It aroused me even at the age of 5.

You know, I think Jessica Rabbit may pre-date my first female arousal of Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy.

*thinks*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.

You all would! Look at that sexy beast!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I blame their water supply.

I mean seriously, has anybody here seen takashi miike's films? Or heard of what the japanese did to the chinese during WWii?

Or has anybody ever heard of a japanese serial killer named Tsutomu Mayazaki? From wikipedia: "His trial began on March 30, 1990, during which Miyazaki often talked in a nonsensical manner. He blamed his atrocities on a "rat man" alter ego, a character that he often drew in cartoon form for the court"
Quote by gunners fan

You all would! Look at that sexy beast!

Look at all those holes...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I would

Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
You know, I think Jessica Rabbit may pre-date my first female arousal of Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy.

*thinks*

Uma Thurman? Man, some people have no taste, Jessica Rabbit is much more attractive than Uma.

d_sEDIT:

the pear....I've missed it...and now it came back...for like 5 minutes
Last edited by dragen_slair at Oct 30, 2008,
Quote by slash4114
*banned fruit*

Uh-oh.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by blackflag49
That's bananas

In Pajamas!

sorry I couldn't resist
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Pyrest
That's a bannable offence...

He probably knows, just being an idiot.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by kosmic
Uh-oh.

*deletes post* i couldnt resist. muahahaha
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Oh shit..the pear has just entered the building

But on the topic of the thread, YAY SCHIZOFRENIA!!

Quote by dragen_slair
what...the....

seriously?

sick

I dunno what you are talking about..having sex with paper gives me massive paper cuts everytime I try is totally normal and rocks
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Pyrest
That's a bannable offence...

Bannable Offence is Bannable!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Well, I'd be lying if I said I'd never been attracted to an anime or cartoon character...but I like a bit of human interaction in my relationships, thank you very much

My imagination may be vast and vivid, but nothing could ever do physical sensation and emotional connection as well as my real-life boyfriend does

So it sounds a bit crazy to me. I mean, how would you introduce your husband/wife at a dinner party? "Oh, and this is X...*holds out graphic novel*, yeah, we've been together 8 years today! I know the age difference is big, she IS a time-travelling robot, but damn she's hot! Right?"

But then again, I hear people have pet-weddings for their dogs in America, so...
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
And to believe peple complaining about gay marriages. Knowing this fuucked up world, it'll be the new fad, and people will be "born" with a deesire for cartoons.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.

*boner*

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

So.
Freaking.
Hot.

I really hope you're joking. Getting off to animated characters is one thing, but furfaggotry is a whole other level.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever
I really hope you're joking. Getting off to animated characters is one thing, but furfaggotry is a whole other level.

Hey hey hey, no need to judge. Bitch.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 4