Hello everyone, Names Scott. I'm pretty familiar with this site and I'm a huge fan indeed, but I'm seeking some help, I'm not yet adept with my mustang, as In I can barley play, I'm looking for some lessons, that will help me build up speed and hand strength, I'm having alot of trouble playing hammer-ons and finding notes in tablature on the fretboard quick enough as well, I havne't yet really sat down and tried to play a song yet, because my hands just won't do what I like them to. So I'm looking for lessons I can hammer into my skull and hands, to get me ready to start playing some music,I can currently play the picking to Be like that by three doors down, but thats the extent of my ability, Ive been looking at lessons already, but it feels like my aim is misguided. I apprciate teh help Thanks so much in advance.
Last edited by MountainBoy79 at Oct 30, 2008,
Thought for a sec you meant the car, I was like, "Yes! I can finally spread some car knowledge!". The moment you said 'lessons' you crushed my dreams like a terrified Japanese fellow on a cockroach.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by isuckhardcore
Thought for a sec you meant the car

Lol I sometimes wish I meant the car
learn major chords first
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
My advice would be to go to the guitar & bass basics forum. It is in the instruments section. You can also learn a lot about your guitar, other guitars, and amps in there. I'll be happy to help in that section.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray