So as far as I know, this seems to be a new york/new jersey thing. Not sure if anyones heard about this.

Anyway apparently today and tomorrow is blood initiation, where they will go around stabbing random women. Rumors are there have already been attacks in the brooklyn and bronx sections of ny. I think its a load of crap though.. news and police would have been all over this already.

After doing some quick googling, this seems to be something that happens every year, the rumors at least. So confirm/deny... should I be worried? I wanted to go to the parade here in nyc but starting to reconsider, since it means I would have to be on the subway at almost 10pm.. and though my building is about 40 seconds from the subway, there seems to be all this wanna be bloods around my neighborhood. Damn people should be executed =[.

Soo this whole thing about gang violence on halloween, fact or fiction?
I'm pretty sure there is gang violence every day.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
It's true..mischief night..bloody october..it's very true
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Who knows. But I wouldn't discredit it. Just keep a look out and you'll be fine.
Team Coco
Wear red clothing and you won't get stabbed by The Bloods.The Crips might stab you but that's another story
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Which train station would that be? I may be in there area...
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by mathieupM13
Wear red clothing and you won't get stabbed by The Bloods.The Crips might stab you but that's another story

Well wear purple and none of them will try and stab you.
Quote by SOADisdabest
Well wear purple and none of them will try and stab you.

Yeah but then you'll look like the Purple-Shirted Eye-Stabber and you might get arrested.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by macjac
Its true, i am in one.

Hai, troll.

Everyone, this is Troll. Ignore him.

On topic; Yeah, it's true. Stay home. You'll thank me later.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
It's a little bit of both. Avoid being alone and avoid all contact (including eye contact) with suspicious people if you're that worried.

I doubt much would happen, especially since you said you'd be going to a parade. Does it start during the day or night?
You could always carry pepper spray with you and not go out alone....
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Schnitzel_Man
Yeah but then you'll look like the Purple-Shirted Eye-Stabber and you might get arrested.

ahhh cyanide and happiness