Page 1 of 2
I'm not...

There's a bunch of parties and stuff but I'm not really good friends with anyone around here yet so I'm gonna be at home practicing and doing work.

Anyone else?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by haste the day
People who suck. Thats who.

Eff.

You.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'm not either. I really didn't see the point in Halloween once your over 13. Although I would like to go to a party...

Yeah right, I'll be at home right here in the pit eating a bag of candy corn all night
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by haste the day
People who suck. Thats who.

Not necessary.

But I'm getting extra sleep tonight to go out partying tomorrow lol. Providing I shake the cold I have grr.
ಥ_ಥ
I was considering dressing up as 3 KKK members with my friends and chasing around all the little princesses and spidermans who arent white, but Im out of bedsheets.

EDIT: That counts as "doing" Halloween, right?

Last edited by EMGPWNS at Oct 31, 2008,
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'm not...

There's a bunch of parties and stuff but I'm not really good friends with anyone around here yet so I'm gonna be at home practicing and doing work.

Anyone else?

Same here, I got invited to a party but I dont like most of the people going there, and the shittiest local band we have are going to be playing there. So I'm going to practice my music theory, and do some homework instead

meh..
Not really - I'm not doing any parties of the sort.. my last-minute costume is a generic '60s/'70s rocker dude - my hair is in a fro right now. I think I'll just drag my amp into the garage and just play for the trick-or-treaters. I suppose that'll be practicing, too.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
uh, you aren't good friends with people so you're not going to parties? Did you know that going to parties is a good way to make new friends?

Spoilsport, way to kill the holiday.

Dude, parties suck.
Hmm... I could go to a party but all the people going are faggots, except maybe a couple.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
uh, you aren't good friends with people so you're not going to parties? Did you know that going to parties is a good way to make new friends?

Well, the thing is I don't like parties to begin with. I find nothing interesting or fun about them. And the partying demographic are usually people I don't really connect with.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Meh, im just chillin outside and tripping out at little kids, ah halloween.... good times..
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
i only did Halloween for the candy, that is until i realized i could sit at home and eat all the stuff we're supposed to be giving away to the kids, and i can just sit on my ass all night!
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
I'm going to sleep.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
I'm not gonna be doing Halloween I'll be busy doing your mom.....ZING!!!
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
im going to a party, dressed up as a violent drunk

waiiiitt...
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
I'm not going out. I'm going to be drinking beers, getting progressively more and more intoxicated and handing out candy to small children. What could possibly go wrong?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by tayroar
I'm not gonna be doing Halloween I'll be busy doing your mom.....ZING!!!

Have fun.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Well, I'm starting my night off by going trick-or-treating (I'm 17, but who cares).
Then I'm going to a bar with some friends. 30$ for all you can drink.
Then I'm going to a party, in which I will drink more and bun.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
I'm not American sooo..... F halloween in the A?
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'm not...

There's a bunch of parties and stuff but I'm not really friends with anyone so I'm gonna be at home practicing and doing work.

Anyone else?

Fixed.

I'm tired...
We don't celebrate it here in Adelaide.

Boy, it was weird when we were up in Queensland and people came to our doors asking for candy... I had to give them bananas.
Quote by heaven's gate
Fixed.

No you broke it.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Have fun.

Well your no fun your supposed to be offended. You think I'd stand a chance with your mom?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
Well your no fun your supposed to be offended. You think I'd stand a chance with your mom?

Eww.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
If all goes according to plan I'm going with my girlfriend and a couple friends to another friends house and my band is going to play in his house (he's also a member of said band). Should kick ass.
Nothing exciting. Handing out candy, maybe. I don't have any good friends, and even if I did get invited to a party, I hate parties. so... yeah. Wish I was a youngling so I could go trick or treating.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by heavenbesideyou
I'm not either. I really didn't see the point in Halloween once your over 13. Although I would like to go to a party...

Yeah right, I'll be at home right here in the pit eating a bag of candy corn all night

What he said. I've never really liked Halloween. All of my good friends are going out with their girlfriends (i'm the only single one), and i'd never get invited to any parties, haha.

So uhh.. My place tomorrow night, Pit?
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
Quote by Kata Dante
Nothing exciting. Handing out candy, maybe. I don't have any good friends, and even if I did get invited to a party, I hate parties. so... yeah. Wish I was a youngling so I could go trick or treating.

"Take" a youngling trick-or-treating, that's what I'm doing.
Page 1 of 2