Long story short, the band i'm in is playing a mini-gig, i guess you could say (it's like a block party but the set is over an hour long but it's covers), and we're gonna have fun with.

We're gonna set up a tent in the back up the "stage" with equipment so it looks legit, and we're gonna put a couch under it and what not.

Anyway we want to make like VIP passes so only certain people can get back by the couch with us.

We're gonna get some lanyards at Office Depot (unless someone else suggests somewhere else) but I don't know where to get the plastic sleeves that you put the actual pass in.

So my question is, where do I get the plastic sleeve things? Would Office Depot have those as well?

If not, where?

Thanks in advance.
Here's a better idea:
Those people whom you want on your VIP list should show up to arts and crafts and make their own VIP passes. Fun will be had by all!
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
They have 'em at Staples, so I'd assume they have the plastic sleeves at Office Depot as well.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by jumi1174
Long story short, the band i'm in is playing a mini-gig, i guess you could say (it's like a block party but the set is over an hour long but it's covers), and we're gonna have fun with.

We're gonna set up a tent in the back up the "stage" with equipment so it looks legit, and we're gonna put a couch under it and what not.

Anyway we want to make like VIP passes so only certain people can get back by the couch with us.

We're gonna get some lanyards at Office Depot (unless someone else suggests somewhere else) but I don't know where to get the plastic sleeves that you put the actual pass in.

So my question is, where do I get the plastic sleeve things? Would Office Depot have those as well?

If not, where?

Thanks in advance.

hmmm....i just got an idea for a sitcom
Quote by Sid McCall
They have 'em at Staples, so I'd assume they have the plastic sleeves at Office Depot as well.

Yeh, I'm gonna check there. Do you have any idea what they are like technically called?

I don't want to go in there and be like I'm looking for those plastic sleeve thingys that go on lanyards...

Quote by vash_08
hmmm....i just got an idea for a sitcom

...?