Page 1 of 2
It seems like everybody in my math class has games on their calculators. I have them and when the lectures really boring I play them. But there are tons of people who play them in other classes where a calculator isn't even used. Do people play calculator games at your school? and if they do they play outside of a math or applied math class?

maybe poll soon
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by heaven's gate
There are games on calculators now???

On graphing calculators
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I used to play Tetris on a friends during chemistry, after it became clear just how much chemistry fucking sucked.
Quote by xaviergray
As you are typing this, approximately 5 children are dying of AIDS in Africa right now. Seriously, find a better thing to complain about.

You're an idiot. He's not complaining, he's just asking a damn question. Fack off.

And tbh, I've never seen games on a calculator, although I have heard of 'em.
Quote by xaviergray
As you are typing this, approximately 5 children are dying of AIDS in Africa right now. Seriously, find a better thing to complain about.

I'm not complaining, just sharing an observation and seeing if others schools were the same.

edit: ^ Thank you friend
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by jesserules7
CALCULATOR GAMES RULE!!! i own at block dude

LOL I LOVE BLOCK DUDE
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by haste the day
You're an idiot. He's not complaining, he's just asking a damn question. Fack off.

And tbh, I've never seen games on a calculator, although I have heard of 'em.

Well fine then, but it has to be the most trivial post I've ever seen. I lol'd.

On topic, Texas Instruments made that graph calc that everybody and their dog has, and it has games on it. I don't have it, but I imagine it would be pretty time-consuming to not pay attention in class enough to play the game.
Seriously? Those things suck. They're so boring, stupid, pointless, they're not even fun. You should've out grown them years ago. Play pokemon instead, I suggest Yellow or Red version.

EDIT- Casio graphing calculators totally pwn Texas Instruments, Casio is like 20% cheaper, and his has more memory,programs,better interface, etc.
Quote by eddiethehead888
Seriously? Those things suck. They're so boring, stupid, pointless, they're not even fun. You should've out grown them years ago. Play pokemon instead, I suggest Yellow or Red version.

blue < red
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by xaviergray
Well fine then, but it has to be the most trivial post I've ever seen. I lol'd.

Just sayin, but I've seen a lot worse than this in here haha.
Quote by eddiethehead888
Yea, Red does pwn blue

but both own yellow imo
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by xaviergray
Dost any of you remember Missingno?

yeah and the first time I saw it, I accidentally caught it
grok it.

SKREAM!

My friend has games on his, but we find it more enjoyable to 'race count'. It's a game where you each get your calculators, press 1+1=, get the answer, then press +1= again, so that every time you press '=' it counts up by 1.

We then race by pressing '=' as fast as we can for 30 seconds. One with the highest count wins. It passes the time.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
My friend has games on his, but we find it more enjoyable to 'race count'. It's a game where you each get your calculators, press 1+1=, get the answer, then press +1= again, so that every time you press '=' it counts up by 1.

We then race by pressing '=' as fast as we can for 30 seconds. One with the highest count wins. It passes the time.

That could actually be fun/a good time waster on calculators

On a serious note: I have the whole fuckin' periodic table on my calculator, bitches!!!
Quote by xaviergray
Accidentally? I beat the fecking Elite 4 with 3 of those bastards.

Don't catch 'M, though, he's bipolar.

what, it ****ed up my game, oh wait I meant M, sorry.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by eddiethehead888
You probably didn't have the right balls

oh well will you give me your balls, or at least one of them
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by eddiethehead888
ok, but I only have ultra balls at this moment

*rips off balls*

"here you go"

*hands over sweaty ultra balls*

Thanks, will use these to get me a HO................-OH
grok it.

SKREAM!

When I was in school I had this amazing car racing game on my TI83 that my friend downloaded for me. He made sure he set all the high scores on it before he gave it back to me. It took me months of valuable learning to time to beat his scores. When I finally did, he got pissed off and deleted the game from my calculator. What a story.

Also, I used to swap calculators with one of my friends during class and write programs for each other. Does anyone else do this?
Block Dude!
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by thefuzz454
Block Dude!

I like the game, just got it last Friday, cannot beat last level

Pheonix X = best calculator game ever
grok it.

SKREAM!

****ing level 11!
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
There's games on calculators? oh my god.
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,
Baby, can you dig your man?

- Larry Underwood
Quote by heaven's gate
There are games on calculators now???

Heard of normal->hexadecimal?

You type in a set of numbers and when you convert it, you get a set of words like B00B1ES.
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*

Thats all good, but I sit there making sad pathetic pictures. eg.

0+,=:

Look at it from the side. its a dude with a boner.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by eddiethehead888
That could actually be fun/a good time waster on calculators

On a serious note: I have the whole fuckin' periodic table on my calculator, bitches!!!

So? I have super mario on my calculator, bitch!!

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
I wrote quite a few games for my calculator when I was at school. Make sure you delete them come exam time or you'll never get any work done
Quote by dubstar92
It seems like everybody in my math class has games on their calculators. I have them and when the lectures really boring I play them. But there are tons of people who play them in other classes where a calculator isn't even used. Do people play calculator games at your school? and if they do they play outside of a math or applied math class?

maybe poll soon

Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Page 1 of 2