Okay, there's this cute waitress at the restaurant.

I asked my friends how to approach it. I wont have but like 10-30 sec. tops b/c She's busy waiting tables and such. One of my friends said to just complement her, but do it and mean it in a genuine way so it doesnt sound like I'm hitting on her.

For example:

"I like your hair, is it natural or highlights?"

NOT

"Nice hair. "

Anyway, this approach would work, but it would be time consuming over a few weeks or even months.

But what if she already has a bf and he tries to ?

Would it really be worth it?

Or what if SHE gets offended and yells at me in front of the entire restaurant. After that I can't show my face in their again. And I really like the food there...

I need a Neptune-proof plan...

What should I do?
You should tell her a little romantic poem.

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
i'll fuck you with a rake."

Never fails.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Didnt you post this thread before? Have you found your balls yet?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by dann_blood

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,

Never fails.

You just made me so happy. I was just telling my mom about the epic rake thread and this poem the other day.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Balls. Get Some.

Ok, sorry. Just don't worry about repercussions, just take it all in stride. Realistically what is the wort that can happen?
Quote by dann_blood

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,

Never fails.

that is so romantic

*writes down poem for future reference*
Take your guitar next time and play "Lick My Love Pump".

She will be yours.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
This waitress by any chance?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Ktool The Girth
You just made me so happy. I was just telling my mom about the epic rake thread and this poem the other day.

you told your MOM about that poem?
Utah's Token Black Guy
My friends always hit on waitresses when we're out to eat. One time my friend did this, after we were all done and had paid he just saw her and waited till she wasn't horribly busy and said, "Hey *name*", and went and talked to her, asked for her number. She told him politely that she had a boyfriend and he was like alright that's cool, then they BS'ed for two minutes or so, and that was it. Just be direct, she's not gonna kill you unless you're perverted about it.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by codyadamscea
Pics!!!!!

No, b/c thats a bit stalkerish.

But if you want a vague idea, she looks similar to the girl on the cover of Arc Angels' self-titled album of the same name.

Except she has better facial features, she's not so pale, and she doesnt have wings coming out of her head, or a crown with an eye in the middle. Although she does wear bright colored scrunchies...
She probably gets hit on by countless guys that go there anyways, go for it.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by codyadamscea
you told your MOM about that poem?

Yea, I tell her about a majority of the stuff that goes on in here. She just shakes her head and walks away.
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92
Quote by iceman_8319
She probably gets hit on by countless guys that go there anyways, go for it.

That's what one of my friends said, but to be sure to do it genuinely rather than obvious about it.
dude, let me help explain something about the possible boyfriend. even if she does, he wont come after you just to kick your ass if all you did was flirt with her for the most part all guys try to avoid getting into fights. just go for it is what i'm saying. also:

relationship thread

also also

Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Last edited by gun4hire at Oct 31, 2008,
Quote by Z0S07657
sing to her
happiness is a warm gun by the beatles

This, if a chick came up to me and sang that....I'd most likely jizz.....well until the part "I need a fix cause Im going down".....oh wait...cause Im going down...nvm ohhhh

+1111111
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster