Good guitar riffage, but I could barely hear the drums and vocals. Not to mention the bass.
I hear no bass at all. If you mixed it a little better, you could have some really kickass songs.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
Good guitar riffage, but I could barely hear the drums and vocals. Not to mention the bass.
I hear no bass at all. If you mixed it a little better, you could have some really kickass songs.

Thanks dude. These are older demos, we didn't have a bassist and the drums are keyboards We're actually going into the studio with our complete line-up. Before it was just me and teh other guitarist doing the recordings. Thanks again!
Quote by AnatolyGuitar
quality sucks. I suggest listen to Limp Bizkit and learn quality.

First off, It's stated that it's a rough demo in the band profile. Second, Limp Bizkit is a talentless band that was picked up at the height of a crappy scene, only used to make the record companies money. Thats all Limp Bizkit and the rest of those Nu-Metal bands were. Money making *****s. They would change their sound in an instant just to make another buck. Even though these are rough recordings, it's still way better then Limp Bizkit. imo, your being a real prick who needs to stop getting on other peoples back just because their music style is different than yours. No one is going to respond to your threads if you just respond with hate.
We have a few shows coming up. Check our myspace or UG profile for details. Anyone in the Des Moines area should come on out and support local metal!
Quote by JagStang5246
First off, It's stated that it's a rough demo in the band profile. Second, Limp Bizkit is a talentless band that was picked up at the height of a crappy scene, only used to make the record companies money. Thats all Limp Bizkit and the rest of those Nu-Metal bands were. Money making *****s. They would change their sound in an instant just to make another buck. Even though these are rough recordings, it's still way better then Limp Bizkit. imo, your being a real prick who needs to stop getting on other peoples back just because their music style is different than yours. No one is going to respond to your threads if you just respond with hate.

No way man, other than Fred Durst, they are seriously tight and talented musicians.

Its really hard to comment on your music, because of the quality, like in some parts it sounds like the guitars are completely out with the drums, but its hard to tell because they are so low in the mix. I like the solo 3:30 into "Perdition".

You have some pretty cool ideas and well written songs, but the playing is pretty sloppy overall, so try tightening up a bit and get some good quality recordings.

Edit: This actually came out way harsher than i meant it to btw, overall youse are pretty good.