so theres this girl who works as a cashier at best buy and i've got a massive crush on her. she was the first attractive girl i saw when i moved to california about a month ago. the thing is the best buy she works at is really far from my house and i hardly ever have to go in to best buy anyways. whats the best way to ask out a cashier in my situation?
buy a pack of ****in batteries(..smashing through the boundaries..sorry) and then while your in line make some stupid bullshit conversation and see if you can make her smile. then either ask her for her number or give her yours. you'll know if she's interested within two days, better yet. myspace. that makes the social ice breaking much easier
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
her being farther away works to your advantage...ask her out (i like the advice above, buy something and try to make her laugh, just ask if she would like to get dinner sometime) and if she says no you have a realistic excuse never to go back there ever again...ever
Quote by Stereoaxis
her being farther away works to your advantage...ask her out (i like the advice above, buy something and try to make her laugh, just ask if she would like to get dinner sometime) and if she says no you have a realistic excuse never to go back there ever again...ever

But if it works it would be a pain in the ass.
Quote by gun4hire
buy a pack of ****in batteries(..smashing through the boundaries..sorry) and then while your in line make some stupid bullshit conversation and see if you can make her smile. then either ask her for her number or give her yours. you'll know if she's interested within two days, better yet. myspace. that makes the social ice breaking much easier

That would be ridiculously creepy.
Quote by Spamwise
That would be ridiculously creepy.

or rediculously genious. see even TS thinks so

hey TS i would also suggest you bring her a pinapple.

chicks love pineapples
Quote by Sonicxlover
Quote by mrcrono
You could go the chloroform and duct tape route, but I don't think you've got the stones to pull off a maneuver like that.

you shouldnt even put these thoughts in his head yet. he's not ready for that kind of thing now. he's just a young grasshopper
Quote by Sonicxlover
ask her to go with you to the Relationship Thread.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
search "the only relationship thread" it'll be the bright red envelope. if you're using UG Black....which you had better be using.
Quote by Sonicxlover