Poll: How pissed would you be?
Poll Options
View poll results: How pissed would you be?
0-1 (not so much)
20 12%
2-3
13 8%
4-5
10 6%
6-7
25 15%
8-9
29 18%
10+ (infuriated)
65 40%
Voters: 162.
Page 1 of 2
ok imagine this situation:

to start, youre living with your grandparents.

you get tired of your grandpa trying to make you something your not so you pack your shit and leave.

the only problem is you dont really have anywhere to go.

your mom lives far away, your other grandparents are in florida, and for some reason when you wake up at your dads no matter where you sleep, you are covered in bug bites

you explain the situation to your best friend who happens to have his own apartment and you just happen to be hanging out with him and have to take him home
on the way you talk about how you dont have a place to stay and will most likely sleep in your car

he refuses to offer you a place to stay just for the night because his girlfriend is coming over in the morning (he doesnt directly tell you this but you already know this is whats happening)
he tells you that you have a house and that you can deal with a few more bug bites

you know he would help out any of his other friends in a situation like this

((and heres the kicker))
you do literally everything for this person
if he told you to jump off a bridge you would at least consider it
(insert other long story here) so you bought him a star for his birthday to show your appreciation for what hes done for you
out of curiosity you ask your best friend if he is even going to hang out with you for your birthday or if he is just going ditch you to hang out with his girlfriend
he says he isnt sure yet
later he tells you he will hang out with you for at least 3/4 of the day
then even later he says he's only hanging out later that night (most likely at 1 AM)

well i dont wanna bore you too much with this situation
with what you've been given so far, how pissed would you be?
Giddy.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Yeah, I'd be pissed. But he sounds like a shitty, advantageous best friend.

Kill 'em. Or at least let him know he's a giant piece of prick.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
dude, every best friend turns into a douche when their girlfriend is involved...
sometimes even if they arent...
I've been friends with a guy for 10 years, and his girl decides when he can hang with me now...
and lately, she hasn't been letting him...
dude... chicks, man...
I would be so angry that I'd use the search bar.

Heeeeeeey, This is just a clever way of telling the pit something that happened to you, but putting it in the crazy perspective of second person?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Boss61607
honestly, I'm more pissed at the masked guy tho
lol

I'm pissed at all of them +10 but mostly the bro standing behind the masked guy. lol
Quote by Julz127

Heeeeeeey, This is just a clever way of telling the pit something that happened to you, but putting it in the crazy perspective of second person?

well obviously id ask it that way
im asking how pissed would YOU be
im not asking you to tell me how pissed i should be, im just curious as to if im just overreacting or not

and i know guys turn out to be douches with their gf's

but any respectable friend would offer you a place to stay just for one damn night

i know married people that have given friends a place to stay for a night and they always will because thats something friends do for each other
I actually have a REALLY good relationship with my best friends gf. I consider her to be like a sister to me. I guess that happens after hanging out with someone for 4 years.
Quote by metalderek
I'm pissed at all of them +10 but mostly the bro standing behind the masked guy. lol

I'm pissed at the chair behind the kitchen bench, it is of far un-superior construction, to the others.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
He doesn't sound like much of a friend to be honest.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
my mates gf wants to ride me. so id just mash his gf in and then hel have lots of time to hang with him or you can ditch him and go hang with her. thatl show em
Quote by evening_crow
He doesn't sound like much of a friend to be honest.

Exactly This.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
A friend of mine had a buddy who was kicked out of his house, so he was basically living on the streets. My friend's room mate wouldn't let him move in, so I agreed to let him stay with me for awhile, until he can afford his own place, or find someone to move in with.

Then my girlfriend of three years cheated on me with this homeless bastard whom I didn't even know. There are two points to this story, even I am less of an asshole than your friend. But, I will also never let anyone move in with me again.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
A friend of mine had a buddy who was kicked out of his house, so he was basically living on the streets. My friend's room mate wouldn't let him move in, so I agreed to let him stay with me for awhile, until he can afford his own place, or find someone to move in with.

Then my girlfriend of three years cheated on me with this homeless bastard whom I didn't even know. There are two points to this story, even I am less of an asshole than your friend. But, I will also never let anyone move in with me again.

Damn dude, that's fucked up! Sorry to hear that.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
Damn dude, that's fucked up! Sorry to hear that.

S'okay. She wound up getting genital warts.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

well im not moving in and have no attraction to his gf whatsover anyway

all i need is a place to stay tonight i even said id leave before his gf got there but nope, he went to sleep

shit, i couldnt sleep if my best friend was out looking for a place to stay, id just be like "hey come on over"
Last edited by chrismacker at Oct 31, 2008,
Quote by Julz127

Are you saying there's another thread with the exact same story in it, asking people how angry they would be if they were in that position?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
So.. may I ask where you are now? I don't know of my alleys that have internet connection.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by chrismacker
well im not moving in and have no attraction to his gf whatsover anyway

all i need is a place to stay tonight i even said id leave before his gf got there but nope, he went to sleep

shit, i couldnt sleep if my best friend was out looking for a place to stay, id just be like "hey come on over"

Well... if you have no place to stay, how are u online?

Did anyone else notice this!?

Sorry man... but really, friends like that aren't worth your time. A good friend should be someone who you can rely to fall back on whenever you have problems.

EDIT: JOJ and i seem to have similar minds

Go Columbine on his and his gf's asses.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
if this guy is your best friend... you should seriously consider finding a completely new group of friends.
Why would you want anyone to come and sleep at your place with a shit load of bug bites when your girlfriend is coming the next morning. Seriously, he's a bad friend but you have to consider whether or not they get aids, imo. If you're mate came to you with an overwhelming thirst, and he had poison in his mouth, would you let him drink you're 1955 wine?
Quote by Teh Downfall
Why would you want anyone to come and sleep at your place with a shit load of bug bites when your girlfriend is coming the next morning. Seriously, he's a bad friend but you have to consider whether or not they get aids, imo. If you're mate came to you with an overwhelming thirst, and he had poison in his mouth, would you let him drink you're 1955 wine?

Of course not! that would make him thirstier.

In all seriousness though, has your mom ever hugged u?

well to be honest
i dont know how close you and the friend are, but assuming you arent THAT close
he could have sex with his gf
he cant with you
unless of course you are that close which would make this argument invalid...
but yeah shit happens
make the best out of it.
If looks coud really kill,

then my profession would be staring.

4-5. I'm pretty mellow and I understand that he needs to spend time with his woman, but that's just low.
lol im on my laptop stealing some random wireless connection

edit: to those that wouldnt be that pissed just imagine it like this:
you have nowhere to stay and your best friend knows this
you would do anything and have already done everything you possibly could for this person
he tells you that you can deal with a few more bugs bites and doesnt offer you a place to stay or at the least give you an "id invite you to stay but...."
Last edited by chrismacker at Oct 31, 2008,
Quote by metaldud536
Dude. Get some insect repellent and put it on before you sleep.

uhhhh im not gonna cover myself in bug spray every night
over 9000.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Page 1 of 2