Hey guys!
For my school assignment i have to choose a song from a movie (unfortunately they dont let you use songs from shows) Ive been trying really hard to find a good song to do but they are all on TV shows. Do yous have any advice on a song i can do thats from a movie?
BTW Im into more Coldplay stuff or The killers rather than Metallica or anything
thanx!
the day after tomorrow ( main theme , when movie stars )
The Life = A Place To Waste Energy
I should have probably informed you guys on what i can do
I sing and my play guitar but my ensemble consists of 2guitarists a bass and drummer
The Terminator Theme

On a more serious note any song from dazed and confused.
PuTTing it StRAIGHt In YOUr MoUTH
Last edited by Markhimself at Oct 31, 2008,
Quote by Loco23
I should have probably informed you guys on what i can do
I sing and my play guitar but my ensemble consists of 2guitarists a bass and drummer

can you explain more ?
yeh well i was kinda hoping to do a basic pop song featured in a film just like a basic straight up easy rock or soul song
Quote by Loco23
yeh well i was kinda hoping to do a basic pop song featured in a film just like a basic straight up easy rock or soul song

you can play the guitar solo in "con air" movie stared by nicolas cage. there some pretty blues.
live or let die by paul mccartney form that james bond movie.

and you should look into the garden state sound track it has a lot of songs in the style your looking for.
Quote by fudger
live or let die by paul mccartney form that james bond movie.

and you should look into the garden state sound track it has a lot of songs in the style your looking for.

+1 on both suggestions.
Black Snake Moan is a bad blues song that sounds great with just a guitarist and singer!!!
Electric Guitars Samick Torino,Jay Turser warlord, Jay turser jt-xg2( thats a double neck) New york pro Strat copy Acoustics Ibanez pf , new york pro and 3 nylons from the 70's
Try Reservior Dogs soundtrack or Pulp Fiction.
There's a cool Bob Dylan song on the Natural Born Killers Soundtrack (You Belong To Me) and a cover of a Velvet Underground song - Sweet Jane also on that movie.
Or The Wall, or check out Apocalypse Now I think does Paint It Black, and Kubricks Full Metal Jacket (best war movie ever) does Black Betty I think.
or do a cover of Six Blade Knife by Dire Straits from Desperado.
Romeo and Juliet - Dire Straits is also in a movie.
Better yet do that song from Secret of My Success - it's in heaps and heaps of movies I think the only lyrics are "Ohw Ohw" "Chickachick aahhh" but I don't know what it's called.
Si
Last edited by 20Tigers at Oct 31, 2008,
Quote by fudger

New Slang by the Shins!!! I'd love you for it.

Or you could do Radiohead - Talk Show Host (it was on the Romeo and Juliet soundtrack iirc).