Page 1 of 2
but i bet there arnt many of you who will see anything other than a couple having fun...

how long did it take you to realise that there is more than meets the eye?

Oh and a few questions that entertained me for a few mins...

Q1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms: The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

Q2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

Q3. A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "that's nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no type of equipment or air pockets!" The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?

Q4. There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?

Q5. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and grey when you throw it away?

Q6. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

Q7. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching!

Q8. You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?

Q9. If you overtake the last person, then you are...?

Q10. (in your head!) Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10. What is the total?

Q11. Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?

Just thought id share

EDIT: heres something that will keep you all busy for a while...

http://deathball.net/notpron/
To all the villianous insects who preach their slanderous, dupliciticious loathing; to each beautiful walking laceration who made me weep and bleed ... I hope you choke

ROCK ON DUDES
Last edited by WyldeRaven at Oct 31, 2008,
These are all very easy.

Why are you copy-pasting email spam anyway?
Nice. Something to entertain me in this afternoon of ultimate boredom.

Thank you, kind sir.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
OMG THEYRE IN A F*CKING BOTTLE WTF !!!!!!!!!!!
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Well post answers you ****!

Q.10 is a total mind ****.

****!

Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Not very long, i've seen it before

1. The lions who haven't eaten in 3 years, they'd be dead.

2 ?

3? The kid held water ubove his head, thus being under water

4 Put the jugs in the barrel, while the waters in them.

5 A newspaper?

6 Xmas eve, Xmasday, Boxing day.

7 The question mark.

8 First...

9 First again.

10 4100

11 Mary
Last edited by Griff_Kid at Oct 31, 2008,
Question 2 is she's taking a photograph.

The bottle thing has dolphins on it as well as a horny couple

MARY is the fifth daughter

The lions haven't eaten...they'd be dead!

10. Is 4100, NOT 5000!!!
Last edited by Hypnotisation at Oct 31, 2008,
The answer to Q.10 is 4100 btw.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

If you overtake someone in second, you are now in second.
If yu overtake whoever was in last place, well then you're technically not in the race.
Quote by Gigatiran
If you overtake someone in second, you are now in second.
If yu overtake whoever was in last place, well then you're technically not in the race.

technically not true.

You could lap the person who is last.
To all the villianous insects who preach their slanderous, dupliciticious loathing; to each beautiful walking laceration who made me weep and bleed ... I hope you choke

ROCK ON DUDES
Quote by WyldeRaven
Q3. A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "that's nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no type of equipment or air pockets!" The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?

A3 : The Boy Is A Fish
The Life = A Place To Waste Energy
Quote by WyldeRaven
technically not true.

You could lap the person who is last.

Good point.
You can't overtake the last person! If you are first and lap the last one, you don't overtake the last place.
punk&metal wrote:

why would they star in a movie making fun of themselves

Subject: Spinal Tap.

Chill!
Quote by TheStruction
You can't overtake the last person! If you are first and lap the last one, you don't overtake the last place.

you can overtake the last person.
it wont affect your position, but still overtake them.

ROCK ON DUDES
Picture - there's dolphins in it
1) The lions, they'd be dead
2) She was taking and developing a photo of him
3) Maybe he held the water above his head, or stood in some water or something
4) No ****ing idea
5) Also no ****ing idea
6) Christmas eve, christmas day, boxing day
7) It doesn't have "the" in it
8)Second
9) Anything other than last, obviously a lap ahead of the last guy
10) 4100
11) Mary

EDIT: Also, this, for anyone who can't see it
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Oct 31, 2008,
6 = yesterday, today, tomorrow

7 = there's no 'e' which is the most popular used letter in all languages!

but otherwise pretty good...

the bottle is also 11 dolphins!
Q1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms: The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him? Lions

Q2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be? Photo

Q3. A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "that's nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no type of equipment or air pockets!" The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how? Hold cup of water over head

Q4. There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug? Put jugs in barrel

Q5. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and grey when you throw it away? Coal

Q6. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday? Yesterday, today, next day

Q7. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching! Not a single E

Q8. You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in? Second

Q9. If you overtake the last person, then you are...? 1st (lapping) or not in the race

Q10. (in your head!) Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10. What is the total? 4100

Q11. Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter? Mary

Just thought id share

Next...
I was going to say Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day.

Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Doesn't the jug question say you can't use the jugs? I thought that would mean you can't just put the jugs in the barrel.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by WyldeRaven
but i bet there arnt many of you who will see anything other than a couple having fun...

okay, first my eyes were drawn to the couple, then i noticed the jar and the water.

1) just a guess, but the murderer would be safest in the room with the men with guns. i figure he could get out of it somehow.

2) "him" refers to a picture being taken and developed.

3) another guess, but the kid took a ten minute shower?

4) one of the jugs is ice? doesn't make much sense as jugs normally have a tapered top

5) charcoal?

6) yesterday, today, tomorrow

7) the odd thing is that it's unusual? lots of exclamation marks? i don't know.

8) either third to last or second place, depending on what "second person" means.

9) doesn't make much sense....if someone is in last place, you can't overtake them. and overtaking the last person shouldn't mean the last person before you are in first place. i'm gonna go with "you're in first place"

10) 5000

11) mary

edit: after looking through answers left by others, i realize what ones i got wrong and feel foolish for missing the easy ones ....and now i see all those dolphins. when someone first said there were dolphins, i thought they were referring to the highlights on the top part of the bottle.
Last edited by dudius at Oct 31, 2008,
Quote by dudius
okay, first my eyes were drawn to the couple, then i noticed the jar and the water.

1) just a guess, but the murderer would be safest in the room with the men with guns. i figure he could get out of it somehow.

4) one of the jugs is ice? doesn't make much sense as jugs normally have a tapered top

5) charcoal?

8) either third to last or second place, depending on what "second person" means.

9) doesn't make much sense....if someone is in last place, you can't overtake them. and overtaking the last person shouldn't mean the last person before you are in first place. i'm gonna go with "you're in first place"

10) 5000

11) mary

Q.10 is 4100, man.

Quote by Smokey Amp
Q.10 is 4100, man.

yeah, i looked through the answers after i posted mine (so i could do it the fair way)

as soon as i saw 4100, i realized what i fell for and facepalmed
Question 10 confused me tons, I had to get the calculator out after adding it up and wondering how I went wrong.
Quote by Jacksonsoad
How is 10s answer 4100?

1000+1000+1000+1000 = 4000

40 + 30 + 20 + 10 = 100

4000 + 100 = 4100

You do go to school, right?

10 is a classic. I've got it to be 5000 first, but after a second of afterthought I just realized that I fell for that old trick. Yeah, and the jug-question... You can't use any dividers or the jugs, and if you put them in the barrell, well aren't you using the jugs as dividers? So freezing the water and turn it into ice seems like a better idea (thanks dudius).
punk&metal wrote:

why would they star in a movie making fun of themselves

Subject: Spinal Tap.

Chill!
4) Pour a jug into the barrell then spill the barrell on the floor, then pour the second jug in?
Yours Sincerely
George
Quote by dudius

5) charcoal?

10) 5000

11) mary

edit: after looking through answers left by others, i realize what ones i got wrong and feel foolish for missing the easy ones ....and now i see all those dolphins. when someone first said there were dolphins, i thought they were referring to the highlights on the top part of the bottle.

So, he's safer in a room full of gunmen than he is in a room full of dead lions?
You're*
Quote by Hypnotisation
Question 2 is she's taking a photograph.

The bottle thing has dolphins on it as well as a horny couple

MARY is the fifth daughter

The lions haven't eaten...they'd be dead!

10. Is 4100, NOT 5000!!!

Isn't it Nunu?

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Quote by m4l666
Isn't it Nunu?

Quote by WyldeRaven
Q11. Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?

You're*
Quote by m4l666
Isn't it Nunu?

Marys father....

Nana, Nene, NoNo, NiNi or whatever are the other 4, read the bloody question
why is everyone saying xmas eve/day/boxing day for #6?

wtf?

how about yesterday, today, tomorrow?

and, countries like america dont have boxing day

and everyone who cant figure out the 1 about marys dad is a tupid face. its mary
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by ihavenoname93
why is everyone saying xmas eve/day/boxing day for #6?

wtf?

how about yesterday, today, tomorrow?

and, countries like america dont have boxing day

and everyone who cant figure out the 1 about marys dad is a tupid face. its mary

Because it's a correct fucking answer. Just because America doesn't have it automatically means it doesn't count for anyone else?
You're*
Quote by whalepudding
Picture - there's dolphins in it
1) The lions, they'd be dead
2) She was taking and developing a photo of him
3) Maybe he held the water above his head, or stood in some water or something
4) No ****ing idea
5) Also no ****ing idea
6) Christmas eve, christmas day, boxing day
7) It doesn't have "the" in it
8)Second
9) Anything other than last, obviously a lap ahead of the last guy
10) 4100
11) Mary

EDIT: Also, this, for anyone who can't see it

Ah... Thanks man! I was going crazy over that picture! Now I also noticed the label reads "dauphins", which gotta mean dolphins, leading to the fact that the image was not supposed to look like a couple, although it looks more than a couple than dolphins... coincidence?
Quote by WyldeRaven

Q6. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

Q7. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching!

Q8. You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?

Q9. If you overtake the last person, then you are...?

Q10. (in your head!) Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10. What is the total?

Q6 Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Q7 I have seen this before, the answer is the paragraph does not have the letter e

Q8 Second

Q9 You are winning. The person you overtook was last. You were behind that person. So for them to be last, and you to be behind them you must be winning.

Q10 4100, When I first did this a while ago I made the mistake of thinking it was 5000. It's an easy mistake to make, because you carry the 1 from the tens column to the thousands column.

Q11 Nuna. The letters after the two 'N's in all of the names are vowels. The first 4 are in the order of A, E, I, and O. The last name will follow the pattern and have a U between the 'N's. This will make the name Nuna.
Page 1 of 2