Page 2 of 2
Quote by VikingMetalhead
Ah... Thanks man! I was going crazy over that picture! Now I also noticed the label reads "dauphins", which gotta mean dolphins, leading to the fact that the image was not supposed to look like a couple, although it looks more than a couple than dolphins... coincidence?

I used google translate to work out the 'd'amour' it means love so I think the couple was intentional "Message of the love of dolphins?" Or something like that anyway
Quote by kilbie
Q6 Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Q7 I have seen this before, the answer is the paragraph does not have the letter e

Q8 Second

Q9 You are winning. The person you overtook was last. You were behind that person. So for them to be last, and you to be behind them you must be winning.

Q10 4100, When I first did this a while ago I made the mistake of thinking it was 5000. It's an easy mistake to make, because you carry the 1 from the tens column to the thousands column.

Q11 Nuna. The letters after the two 'N's in all of the names are vowels. The first 4 are in the order of A, E, I, and O. The last name will follow the pattern and have a U between the 'N's. This will make the name Nuna.

"MARY'S FATHER HAS FIVE DAUGHTERS."
You're*
Quote by kilbie
Q11 Nuna. The letters after the two 'N's in all of the names are vowels. The first 4 are in the order of A, E, I, and O. The last name will follow the pattern and have a U between the 'N's. This will make the name Nuna.

Wrong. It is Mary's father, 4 of the daughters have already been revealed that means that the last daughter must be mary.
Quote by VikingMetalhead
Ah... Thanks man! I was going crazy over that picture! Now I also noticed the label reads "dauphins", which gotta mean dolphins, leading to the fact that the image was not supposed to look like a couple, although it looks more than a couple than dolphins... coincidence?

Though the label reads 'Message D'amour', which means a message of love.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
In Q9. anyone could be overlapping the last person, not only the first.
Quote by TheStruction
You can't overtake the last person! If you are first and lap the last one, you don't overtake the last place.

I assumed you weren't even in the race, you were just some idiot who wondered onto the track.

Anyway, you'd have to be an idiot to fail at most of those. And the picture isn't really that good, since dolphins would never be in that formation, and some of those shapes aren't even dolphin-like.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Easy peasy,

Disturbingly enough I only the saw the couple having sex, nothing else.
Page 2 of 2