I like application driven phones. This brought me to the iPhone, but I've heard it's utter trash, so I was wondering what other kind of phone has applications for it and is useful.
Get the new G1 (Phone from Google). I really don't know how good T-mobile's service is, but the phone looks sweet.
The UI in the newer BlackBerrys is a lot nicer, but the thing is the standard ones that come with the phone are uber-crap. You have to download custom ones which of course are free.
I'm looking at a computer screen...

What your point?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Whoever told you that the iPhone is crap was lying... I got the 3G about 2 weeks ago and I'm always using it...
Okay the keyboard is a bit awkward at first but now I'm using it just as fast as a normal keyboard
what about the new black berry storm?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by saphrax
^ Yah, but it is still limited in it's capabilities as far as phones are concerned.

It phones and texts people (You don't really need anything more on a phone to be honest), you can install a guitar on it, get your hotmail on it (if you use hotmail) it's got internet, a decent camera, stock markets an iPod, maps and many more apps to download.
get the new vodafone blackberry, i'm getting it in a couple of months when i can renew my contract, currently have the N95 8GB black one, but i'm bored of it. it's hardcore as hell though cos it's a nokia, they're indestructable!
nokia are bringing out a new phone that's an iphone-esque, iphone competitor. i cant remember what its called though
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
Quote by Thepoison92
It phones and texts people (You don't really need anything more on a phone to be honest), you can install a guitar on it, get your hotmail on it (if you use hotmail) it's got internet, a decent camera, stock markets an iPod, maps and many more apps to download.

My phone does all that (minus the rubbish guitar app! ), really has a decent camera and can send picture meesages, has a radio and a torch (the most over looked feature of any phone).
Quote by saphrax
My phone does all that (minus the rubbish guitar app! ), really has a decent camera and can send picture meesages, has a radio and a torch (the most over looked feature of any phone).

A torch would be good...

And it's not rubbish! I have a guitar everywhere I go, albeit limited to the first 5 frets, but it beats having to carry my guitar all day
Quote by Thepoison92
A torch would be good...

And it's not rubbish! I have a guitar everywhere I go, albeit limited to the first 5 frets, but it beats having to carry my guitar all day

It's more useful than the iBeer app. Just!
I love my iPhone 3g, but if I were to get something else it would either be the N96 or the new Nokia 55-something xpress music. Purely because it looks awesome, runs Symbian and with Nokias music offer, it's pretty damn sweet.
I am....making progress...