me and my friend were trying to get weed (yes, we suck, please refrain from making comments) and the kid who said he'd give us some said he couldn't at the last minute, so we went looking. basically, this one white-trash fag from school said he'd sell, so we got it and thought "oh lovely!". but....then when we were down the road, we got beaten the shit out of by some aboriginal arseholes and the white trash idiot. so basically, they took the weed back and we left sore and failures. that was the first time i'd ever been beaten up before, same goes for my friend. so i go home, tell mum some story, because i'd rather not get in trouble for doing weed, and she wants to report it to the police. at this moment, i'm shitting my pants. so basically, she reports it, i make up story, i feel guilty, my friend is going to hospital tommorrow because his back is ****ed and we are idiots.

god, i am NEVER touching any form of illicit drug again, hell i don't want to leave the house anymore
I lol'd
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Lesson learnt; never trust white people.

This. Me and my cracker gang would be on you faster than essence of vanilla on flour.

Seriously, that sucks. Report it, that kid's a douche.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
You were gonna buy it off a kid? Drug dealing goats! Whats the world coming to?
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

seriously.

there just a whitemare (nightmare)
Quote by Zero-Hartman
This. Me and my cracker gang would be on you faster than essence of vanilla on flour.

Seriously, that sucks. Report it, that kid's a douche.
i suppose it's worth mentioning that this fag happens to be in my friends class and EXTREMELY popular all over our town. hence, the big gang.
Quote by rockonth
You were gonna buy it off a kid? Drug dealing goats! Whats the world coming to?

Nice.

Always pick up off people you can trust.
Why does it matter that she reported it? Just say they mugged you for some money rather than weed, then all the other essential details are the same, and you'll be fine. If the police pick the guys up and they say it was weed, who're they gonna believe?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

The man speaks words of wisdom.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by dio_dude
i suppose it's worth mentioning that this fag happens to be in my friends class and EXTREMELY popular all over our town. hence, the big gang.

You do seem to be in a pickle...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.