Does anyone on here play FIFA 09 online?

I know many of you guys are from the US and therefore won't give a monkey's toss about football, or 'soccer' (I HATE that fcuking word), but I'm looking for an online league to play in.

Anyone?

cheers
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote by zimmzimmer
Maybe your Dads pissed because hes shooting blanks :P
I played it online last night (xbox360) I lost 3 games in a row, I got fed up on the 3rd one and scored 10+ own goals
FIFA 09 is the best football game to date. Great game. Be a Pro mode is bitchin'.
RULE BRITANNIA
Haha, I'm sticking with '08, as I can't afford to spend money on updated replica's.

Last night I did the same thing as Jackal, but on ps3, and i wasn't losing, just bored
-

note to self: never come back to the pit

Quote by zimmzimmer
Quote by filthandfury

i was a fan of pro evo for years, but it can't touch FIFA anymore. they've lost it at Konami

Quote by zimmzimmer
Quote by saphrax
Real football fans play Pro Evo.

Nah, it sucks. Even if I ignore the fact that there is a team called West Midlands Village the gameplay is still atrocious.
i play it (ont 360)

i hate pro evo with a passion
My Gear

Epiphone G400 Custom (Tuned to Standard/Drop D)

Dean DFH Baby (Tuned to Drop C)

Epiphone Special II (Tuned to Drop B/Drop A)

Orange Crush 15

Boss MD-2

Ibanez PH-7
I was all about Pro Evo (last copy bought Pro 6 but best ever was easily Pro 5) but having played Pro 2009 and Fifa 2009 there is no doubt in my mind that Fifa is better, it does have its flaws and after playing Pro it does feel a bit sluggish and unresponsive but Pro is no longer what made Pro great, Fifa is the better game for me this time around and that's where my money is going. If nothing else it's obvious that Konami simply cannot do online gameplay, that's true of Pro and MGS:GOTP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Quote by saphrax

+10
any one with an appreciation of the beautiful game will find that pro evo feels more real

this would be why the professional players actually play it
I played Fifa09 for PS2

It is a complete crap.

1. Red Cards for like every second tackle
2 surprisingly little choises in the team management menu.
3 Shity menu all over.
4 Rediculously easy to score, reminds me of that Fifa 2005 i used to play.
5 EA sports has realised that everyone has been playing Pro for like the last decade so they have put that alternative button config which is identical to Pro's Original, in the button config options.
6 Thye camera settings are a complete mess. You cannot find an angle that will 100% satisfy you.
7 Electronic Arts is an American bought company and me, personally, i cannot trust the Yankees over Football(soccer for em)

So, play Pro Evo, it's the real thing
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
Quote by saphrax

Sorry ive been a pro fan all my life but they are way behind at the moment.... and it kills me to say that.
Quote by Drmckool
without having read this thread and just seeing the title since i've been not on the forum for a month i'm just going to say

"why can't we be friends"