Have read a few threads regarding the above and most seem pretty positive. Is it worth a beginner considering? I only ask as there is one for sale on Ebay:

Ibanez

My other question is from the pics, can you tell me which model it is? This would/should give me an idea how much to bid, should I decide to.
LMFAO

The iceman, the only dick shaped guitar people actually buy.

Inb4 wangcaster
Depends. You may buy it and realise that sometimes that shape just isn't doing it for you.

Good price, though.
Quote by Rock Pig
Depends. You may buy it and realise that sometimes that shape just isn't doing it for you.

Good price, though.

Thanks for the response.....better than the first tw@t's anyway! Not so fussy whether the shape is right or not, I've never had a guitar before so possibly won't know one way or the other!

What sort of price do you think it might fetch/be worth? And any idea on model?
Quote by battermytreble
Thanks for the response.....better than the first tw@t's anyway! Not so fussy whether the shape is right or not, I've never had a guitar before so possibly won't know one way or the other!

What sort of price do you think it might fetch/be worth? And any idea on model?

No clue.

And I thought the "firts tw@t"s post was hilarious >>
i tried the iceman and i must say it is utter shite.... the thing was set up so high even a giraffe couldn't play it... and the shape only really alows playing it standing up (no pun intended).
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Its very cheap so i would go for it, its the old Iceman if it is made in 2000, which was around £375 new if i am not mistaken, the IC400
Manchester United
it looks like something is seriously wrong w/ the p/up mounting rings. they look crooked and the bridge p/up is sinking into the cavity. find out how much of a peice of crap it is before you bid. buyer beware.
I wouldn't recommend an Iceman for a beginner - cracking guitars but the shape's a bit awkward to manage and they're a bit neck heavy.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
The new Iceman with the reverse headstock and Dimarzio D-Activators is badass.
Much better than the previous models.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
That's an ICX model, probably an ICX220. Smaller body, entry level, retailed for about $300. Go for a used IC300 or IC400 instead, that's what I did.

I agree that they are somewhat neck heavy, but you can play one quite fine assuming you have sense and are using a guitar strap. Great guitars though; anyone who bitches about the shape just needs more sex.