This probably sounds made up
but if you dont belive me i really dont care
because its true and its awesome

ok so two friends of mine has been playing music for a while and the got noticed a couple months ago and the've been going to musicains parties in nasville one of them actully meet robert plant last month.
so one of the guys plays high school football and they were waiting to proceed after that ends.
but today i was asked to be in the band!!!!!!!
so by december i will be recording
im so excited
Not to hard to believe.

Now, that you're supposed to be in high school, that's hard to believe.
Awesome, dude! I hope to get noticed, as people have commented on my playing. I don't think it's all that good, but it must be, seeing as someone if building a band around me, and what I like to play.

Best of luck to ya!
cool. im having a big halloween show tonight and half of the proceeds go to our recording costs for our demo album. we will have a 3 part viking epic called The End of Days. part one of it is on our myspace right now. It's called Weathering. www.myspace.com/oblivionrisingmetal
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Awesome, dude! I hope to get noticed, as people have commented on my playing. I don't think it's all that good, but it must be, seeing as someone if building a band around me, and what I like to play.

Best of luck to ya!

being good at playing doesnt mean you're going to be in a successful band, hate to break it to you