Hello my band is called Fellow Envy and we have recorded some song now.
I would be greatfull if you checked us out.

You can find Fellow Envy on my Profile then band or www.myspace.com/fellowenvy

Thanks in advance and please comment
Quote by grille
Hello my band is called Fellow Envy and we have recorded some song now.
I would be greatfull if you checked us out.

You can find Fellow Envy on my Profile then band or www.myspace.com/fellowenvy

Thanks in advance and please comment

quality sucks
Don't worry about that guy TS, in the three days he's been here all his posts have been randomly insulting other users...

Anyway as for your sound, I think you aren't bad (even though this kind of metal isn't really my thing), the solo in "Before I Die" was quite cool and overall with a better mix it could have been a very solid song. The rhythm guitar wasn't loud enough, and the vocals were too loud, and that detracted from my enjoyment of the song a bit, but those were my only real complaints. Keep it up dude!
Quote by AnatolyGuitar
Please dont make record if you cant make good quality record.

You seriously need to stop with the attitude.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
Quote by YetAnotherMuso
Don't worry about that guy TS, in the three days he's been here all his posts have been randomly insulting other users...

Anyway as for your sound, I think you aren't bad (even though this kind of metal isn't really my thing), the solo in "Before I Die" was quite cool and overall with a better mix it could have been a very solid song. The rhythm guitar wasn't loud enough, and the vocals were too loud, and that detracted from my enjoyment of the song a bit, but those were my only real complaints. Keep it up dude!

ok thanks.

I didnt like the sound of my guitar at all. Otherwise it sounded better then our other recording. Much better then the first one.

But ill keep it in mind next time we record.
thanks again
pretty good job. i liked the guitar work on Before I Die.
7.5/10, only cause it was ehhh quality. good songs though
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by Helloween4Ever
pretty good job. i liked the guitar work on Before I Die.
7.5/10, only cause it was ehhh quality. good songs though

thanks so much.
Quote by AnatolyGuitar
quality sucks

Anatoly please know these kind of comments are generally not tolerated by mods. I like your stuff, your alright for a nu metal guitarist, but that ego will get the better of you one day.

To the OP I will give this a listen once myspace stops being screwy for me. Looking forward to it!
Beware : I am honest, but not brutal
Wow, you guys are awesome
Gear
Ibanez GRG170DX
Bluerock Begginers Strat
Fender Acoustic
Bluerock Begginers 10W Amp
Lne 6 Spider 3 15
Gear to come
Les Paul Copy(Fixing up to be good)
Quote by Gormanilius
Anatoly please know these kind of comments are generally not tolerated by mods. I like your stuff, your alright for a nu metal guitarist, but that ego will get the better of you one day.

To the OP I will give this a listen once myspace stops being screwy for me. Looking forward to it!

Add us on myspace if you like our music

Quote by superkal1
Wow, you guys are awesome

Thanks so much.
I tell you what, looking past the quality issues (I wont comment on that), On the first song, Before I Die. The guitar work is pretty darn good, the drums sound good with it as well. It's the vocals I don't like, purely because I'm not a fan of the growling style of vocals. Overall, It's a decent song.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.