Oh, those Catholics.

Also, does anyone else think:

=

?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at Oct 31, 2008,
'The Survivors Network of Those Abused by Priests (SNAP)'

Oh snap! They actually have a group...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
'The Survivors Network of Those Abused by Priests (SNAP)'

Oh snap! They actually have a group...

I was gonna point that out
RULE BRITANNIA
Let them knob each other and not four year olds. That's the only change that needs to be made.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
... i find that a good thing. to be a priest you're psychologically tested for any mental problems, so i don't see a problem with it. but after all, this is the inconsiderate Pit
I see no sign of fortress.
why cant priests just be allowed to have sex with women? Problem solved... i dont see "voluntary" tests helping at all.
PuTTing it StRAIGHt In YOUr MoUTH
i think celibacy is the problem IMO. where does it say(in the bible) that priests shouldnt ****? and also, palpatine, sorry, benedict, needs to go to hell...
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Wow, he does look like the Emperor. If only the Archbishop of Canterbury looked like Darth Maul, that'd be awesome.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by acade365
i think celibacy is the problem IMO. where does it say(in the bible) that priests shouldnt ****? and also, palpatine, sorry, benedict, needs to go to hell...

I agree with acade. Sex is a normal part of life. Taking that away from priests is just wrong.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
Quote by freedoms_stain
There is an easier way to sort this.

Make the words "Catholic Preist" and "Eunuch" interchangeable

Quote by acade365

It doesn't say it in the Bible, but they interpret the whole thing wrong, so they get shitty ideas like this.