Can someone give me a link to someone playing on a fender frontman 15g with overdrive/high gain, no effects or pedals?
Is it enough if I say that it doesn't sound good at all? I have one and I hate it
you cant. it just gets fuzzy and muddy.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I can't recall ever hearing a Frontman and thinking good things about it. Even when I had one way long because it came with my Squier. I doubt you're going to find any clips of a Frontman doing high-gain stuff, especially without a pedal.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
as i said in your other thread, get a microcube.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Microcube >>>>>>> Frontman

I got a frontman to replace my broken Microcube, and I ended up paying them to fix the cube anyways
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK