Like the title says, what order should i learn the scales in? Please make a nice list soo i can learn from it fast and simple.
I can play pretty good, i have learned lots of jimmy page's solos and its mostly build on the A what ive seen
Start with the major scale...that's all you need to worry about for the time being, it'll keep you going for a good few months. Read Josh Urban's Crusade articles in the columns section to get you started.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
if you want to play Jimmy's solos then figure out what scales he use, but if you want to learn scales in general then try out:
(in order)
Minor Pentatonic Scale
Blues Scale
Major Scale
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
More specifically, C Major, A minor, A minor Pentatonic and A blues scale, then learn all the modes, get comfortable in them, then learn G Major and E minor and get comfy with them, then start learning, A harmonic Minor, then A Jazz Melodic minor, then some diminished scales. . . . good nough?
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris
minor pentatonic and major, yes read JoshUrban's stuff it does help a lot
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Vypyr 75w
Yamaha FG730S
Peavey Predator
1961 Acoustic Kay
Classical Rhapsody
Zakk Wylde Crybaby Wah Pedal
Boss SD-1
Learn the modes and how they work. Start in the key of C. C Ionian (major), D Dorian, E phrygian, F Lydian, G mixolydian, A Aeolian (natural minor), B Locrian. Once you know the shapes you can play them in any key.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
If you're looking to really learn scales, fast shoulden't be an objective. Guitar isn't a race. Also, scales don't necessarily mean solos, they can impact all areas of your playing.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play