Awesome Hungarian Black Metal band with Attila Csihar on vocals. Their album Anno Domini is one of my favorite black metal releases. Apparently the new stuff is some kind of experimental rock, but who cares. It's Anno Domini that counts.

http://www.myspace.com/tormentorhungary

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=2268

Opinions?
Last edited by Guitarmike123 at Oct 31, 2008,
Deadly band. I am currently waiting on a trader to get back to me about acquiring Anno Domini on picture disc, but until then a copied cd will have to do. Attila sounds a bit different here, but still kicks ass.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Sick band, I was actually listening to Anno Domini last night.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Everybody and their mom knows Tormentor. My grandpa gave me a copy when I was a lad.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
Everybody and their mom knows Tormentor. My grandpa gave me a copy when I was a lad.

can you teach my grandparents how to be that metal?

tormentorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anno Domini was an instant favourite album

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Casting a spell
Lord of all hells
Ripping all angels
God has fell

TORMENTOR!

wait, that's Kreator.

Anyway, hail Anno Domini, and their new album is good for a laugh every now and then.

This, gentlemen, is how to combine Destruction influence and black metal to incredible effect. In gate of hell!!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
The pre-Kreator band or the black metal one? For the sake of keeping up the façade, I'll pretend I've listened to both extensively. Dohoho.

*slinks away to blogspot it*
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Anno Domini is a kick ass album. Attila Csihar sounds great on it. The riffs are pretty thrashy. But some songs just come out as a wall of sound due to the poor production.