Page 1 of 2
While everyone else is out drinking and partying, I'm stuck at home with the chicken pox.
Anyone else going to have a crappy Halloween this year?
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ It's a-me, Mario!
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
Quote by JosephBerger
While everyone else is out drinking and partying, I'm stuck at home with the chicken pox.

i got work tonight halloween is like the best day of the year besides xmas ....
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
I got freakin' karate tonight.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Nope of I've got a 18th to go to.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I was going to a party. I was dead excited and had my costume all set up and everything. It got cancelled. So everyone was gutted. But someone decided to have a small gathering at her house so we could all go to that instead. Then that got cancelled ¬¬

I'm going to be bored and lonely
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

yeah im probably gonna stay at home anyway, it's too cold outside
Quote by aaciseric
I live in Britain ... that makes all halloweens average because no one cares.

I live in Britain. I've been invited to 3 different parties. Any excuse to drink, I guess.

Now, you were saying?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Me. I dont get invited to parties. As a matter of fact, I've never ever been to one. What are they like?
Quote by JosephBerger

My girlfriend seems completely incapable of doing or saying anything nice towards me...
Screw Halloween.

a few hours ago some weird ass kids show up at my door asking for candy. WTF I live in Australia ask the damn Americans for candy, our country is obese enough without traditions from other countries making fat kids dressed up need even bigger costumes.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Unlucky man.

Don't worry, mine's going to be terrible too- I'm just having a quiet night out, in Liverpool, clubbing with my best friends.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Unlucky man.

Don't worry, mine's going to be terrible too- I'm just having a quiet night out, in Liverpool, clubbing with my best friends.

I feel for you bro.
i'm going to go down in my basement and record music in my studio... it's going to be a great halloween !
I have to stay at home and babysit my ten year old brothers while my brother goes out and has fun. I'm a senior in high school. I shouldn't have to put up with this shit.
FREE THE PEAR

Robot Lewis Stevenson of the Timesplitters group! Join!
I get to write up a dynamics report on forced vibration in a 2 degree of freedom system. Which is mainly shaking things.
Go get some candy and egg a few people. Maybe get egged at, hopefully get stoned and get some punany.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
well im going to the local pub to win the costume contest then going out clubbing which is probably a bad idea in my costume as ive got a big quilt like body suit thing and a very colostraphobic mask so that should be fun when im busting some moves haha but i supose it could be worse i could be sat in the house
Wanna know what gear i have? check my profile
Black Beauty Owners Group
Muddy Waters invented electricity

Paul Kossoff = Genius
Deep*Kick

you're right!

I live in argentina (we ddon't talk in english! fvck!) and from time to time i see little kids doing this stoopid haloween thing! i will cut their heads! we have San Martín and they do that yankee stuff!

man, my nations hero may be in their toombs...
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Happy Halloween.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I'm going to a party tonight and am probably gonna get wasted, i don't think its a fancy dress party so i'm not gonna go as anything, i would rather go to a fancy dress in normal clothes than a normal party in fancy dress, i did go to one during the weekend though which was great.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Might be going to see Saw 5 with some mates, then we will probably go to the pub
We don't celebrate halloween here so yeah.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by SGibson666
Blow up Dolls FTW?

No, enemies, you pervert.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by JosephBerger
Enjoy your picture of the pear, banhammerage.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
last haloween i had gum surgery, and the one before, i had pneumonia. suck it up :P
Page 1 of 2