My friend hit my amp and it broke, The imput appears to be dead,im taking it apart now, any advice?

It's a Park G25R

No-one is helping anywhere else so I wondered if the pit had some advice as to what to do when inside

Thanks
Quote by pak1351
Buy a new, less shitty amp. And don't do anything inside it if you don't know what you're doing

Best advice you can get anywhere.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by McLovin-
Best advice you can get anywhere.

The amp is 3rd hand and moneys a bit low atm, i need to fix this amp
ahaha

buy a new one, at least your dog didnt piss into it till it died and stank of piss. This happened to me. No one cared either
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Quote by JackalUK
What did he hit it with and how hard? It may just be a loose connection.

I Think it is but i dont know where, im completly stumpped.... I'll put a picture up in a sec
if the input is broken, then you should probably just take it to a shop which fixes amps. My input broke the last month, its gonna cost at the most 45 bucks to fix. How ever, i doubt you'd be able to fix this your selft unless you know how to sodder/mod amps.
Quote by redrumsixsix6
if the input is broken, then you should probably just take it to a shop which fixes amps. My input broke the last month, its gonna cost at the most 45 bucks to fix. How ever, i doubt you'd be able to fix this your selft unless you know how to sodder/mod amps.

What the hell is sodder? Do you mean Solder? anyway i can solder if thats what soddering is...?