Page 1 of 2
Or is alchohol overrated?

I was never one of the kids who got into drinking at the first possible opportunity, but now that I've started drinking a bit more, I can't see the point, ie I get no pleasure from being drunk, or am I missing the point or what?
it may be, it may not be

but know what is NOT overrated?

duck avatars
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I don r thik so man it is not overated man your a buz killlllllll go awayyyy
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by cheeseman3001
it may be, it may not be

duck avatars

Tru dis.

Alchohol, I can take it or leave it most of the time. Sometimes it's fun to just go out and get wrecked though.
it's mostly WHO you drink with. drinking or more of a bonding/social experience, if it's not with good friends chances are you wont have that much fun doing it.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Drink good alcohol and you'll be singing a different tune. Drinking to get drunk can be lame. Drinking good stuff to savour the flavour? Divine.
i'd say alchohol, if anything, is under-rated. everyone now a days is talking about E and weed, but i tell ya, as soon as you get into that shit, you get beat up :'(
I drink all the time, I'm don't like it and I don't really get why I do it except for a temporary relief... or something? I know people who can't have a good time (at a party or whatever (and yes i've been to plenty of parties and not drunk, I'm more of an alone drinker than a social one)) without it and I find that disgusting.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by dio_dude
i'd say alchohol, if anything, is under-rated. everyone now a days is talking about E and weed, but i tell ya, as soon as you get into that shit, you get beat up :'(

E? Nup, just fucking nup. No ****ing way.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by consecutive e
I drink all the time, I'm don't like it and I don't really get why I do it except for a temporary relief... or something? I know people who can't have a good time (at a party or whatever (and yes i've been to plenty of parties and not drunk, I'm more of an alone drinker than a social one)) without it and I find that disgusting.

That has alcoholic written all over it
Quote by cheeseman3001
it may be, it may not be

duck avatars

I agree. I don't like alchohol either, don't like the taste, smell or effects of it, just don't drink it if you're not into it.
alcohol rules.

that is all.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I don't care much for alcohol.
What alarms me most are the kids my age and younger being all like
"Omgz get wasted every weekend lolz because we're not kids!1!1!!"
--------
Yeh, I like drinking with friends at a house party or a pub but I don't like going out for the sole intention of getting absolutely c**ted... It's no fun and I'm just a liability, more so!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability

Is it just me or am I all on my own again?
You're up at John O'Groats, I'm down in Land's End
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by dio_dude

thats only you..
get a better dealer..

on topic.
i dont drink to get drunk.
i drink to chill out with mates.
nothing in the world beats a cold guinness after a long day..
alcohol makes you horny and makes sex worse

I agree, but I still do it because it's fun:-)
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Lord Waltaa
alcohol makes you horny and makes sex worse

Didn't Shakespeare say that? ... not in the same way of course.
I drink every few days, a pint or 2 down the local with my mates. I grew out of drinking to get drunk when I was 17
Don't get wasted, just drink till you feel less inhibited and a bit warmer. Then maybe you'll see what's fun?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by pak1351
That has alcoholic written all over it

I wouldn't say that, thought apparently I'm the "Alcoholic" so everything I say I say out of denial. I don't drink when I'm happy, because I don't feel the need to. I'm 17, so you could probably just call me extensively, yet reclusivley (yet not on an internet forum) melodramatic.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Drinking alone is no fun, or drinking in a pub, or a bar, even a club, doesn't appeal to me or my group of about 10 friends. Instead, once every couple of weeks we just meet up at one of our houses, everyone brings some alcohol, everyone just listens to music or chat, just chill out with a few beers.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Quote by aaciseric
Didn't Shakespeare say that? ... not in the same way of course.

hehe, I shall take that as a compliment xD

I will even put it in my sig, you get 50% discount on the rentable space!!!
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by matttt
Or is alchohol overrated?

I was never one of the kids who got into drinking at the first possible opportunity, but now that I've started drinking a bit more, I can't see the point, ie I get no pleasure from being drunk, or am I missing the point or what?

You don't have to be drunk to have fun. Just the girls have to be drunk to have fun.
Quote by Stoner0405
You don't have to be drunk to have fun. Just the girls have to be drunk to have fun.

this
Quote by Stoner0405

Fucking women.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
No... no its not infact imo it rates as one of mans greatest creations. Just been to tescos and got 4 crates of stella and 2 liters of vodka

i love payday
I drink and usually get quite drunk. Then i wake up the next day feeling so ill and hating myself for getting so drunk that i tell myself im never doing it again. Doesn't work though.
If I didn't, I probably wouldn't have any friends. It's the only way I have to stop myself just staying silent, putting hair over my face and keeping my head down.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Page 1 of 2