so yesterday i got in a fight. and now i am suspended and bored out of my mind i need someting to do....HELP
fap
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
lets see some pics of how damaged you are
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
tell me it wasnt a schoolyard pushing and tripping fight, did you actually use your fists.

someone tried to fight me once, they tripped me over, i went up to them, they tried it again and i punched them in the face and they cried lol.
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
You have nothing to do?

You could tell us what happened.

Unless you are embarrassed that you got your ass handed to you.
pics or it didn't happen
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
ok. well this faggot slamed my friends head into his locker. so then i walked over to him...he punched me in the face (not that hard but hard enough to bruse the inside of my mouth) then i started punching him back around 7 times in the head then a teacher broke it up.
Quote by iandagreat
ok. well this faggot slamed my friends head into his locker. so then i walked over to him...he punched me in the face (not that hard but hard enough to bruse the inside of my mouth) then i started punching him back around 7 times in the head then a teacher broke it up.
it's hard to determine a clear winner...pics or gtfo
Bored and suspended? Usually kids bitch and moan for a day off ****ing school, and now you've got more than one.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by iandagreat

sounds like you showed him who's boss
Posts 3 and 4 have the same avatar, another fight possibly?

EDIT: nevermind

btw nice fight TS
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Quote by iandagreat

You counted how many times you hit him?
ಠ_ಠ
there is no real point in posting picks. i have noting to show for it cept i beat his foggot arse
Quote by reddeath959
fap

do this
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
10am trick-or-treating
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by iandagreat
there is no real point in posting picks. i have noting to show for it cept i beat his foggot arse

WTF you bummed him?
That was lame. You should've smashed his face in with a locker door.

Or get him Whacked, or whack him off yourself, I dunno what your into.
Quote by iandagreat

So why create this thread?
TROLL!!
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by uvq
WTF you bummed him?

No of course not ... he publicly spanked him whilst screaming "Whose Your Daddy?! Who is he?!" ... you know when you take something a bit too far? ...
Quote by Mr.Pink101
tell me it wasnt a schoolyard pushing and tripping fight, did you actually use your fists.

someone tried to fight me once, they tripped me over, i went up to them, they tried it again and i punched them in the face and they cried lol.

Hardman is hard.
Quote by Mr.Pink101
they tried it again and i punched them in the face and they cried lol.

You have achieved so much.
there ya go thats the movie that makes you wanna kick some ass
I SAW YOUR MOMMY AND YOUR MOMMYS DEAD