I was in surgery yesturday for an exam under anesthesia. Long story. Anyway, I come home, and I'm feeling crappy, so that night, my girlfriend is giving me a handjob, right? And well...

...you know that stupid "I cum blood" joke?

Yeah.

Somehow, I figure, the catheter that they undoutedly inserted into my pen0r while I was unconcious bunged up something in there. So now I worry. What do you Pit Monkeys know about damaging the male reproductive system in such a way that your ejaculate comes out mixed with blood? Heh.

And yes, I do have an appointment to get it checked out. I'm posting this story here for the lulz.
i hope this is stickied and we get to decide whether you get banned or not
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Lord North
I was in surgery yesturday for an exam under anesthesia. Long story. Anyway, I come home, and I'm feeling crappy, so that night, my girlfriend is giving me a handjob, right? And well...

...you know that stupid "I cum blood" joke?

Yeah.

Somehow, I figure, the catheter that they undoutedly inserted into my pen0r while I was unconcious bunged up something in there. So now I worry. What do you Pit Monkeys know about damaging the male reproductive system in such a way that your ejaculate comes out mixed with blood? Heh.

And yes, I do have an appointment to get it checked out. I'm posting this story here for the lulz.

Ok I'm still waiting.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.