Looking for a combo with nice cleans that is capable of hendrix / SRV tones

1. http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/rk30c-rockerverb/12467

2.http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/72449

I'm yet to try either out which i know i should do, but i need to get a stratocaster first
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Hmm I've never tried the Marshall, but the Orange Rocker is very nice.
I don't know about the more fendery tones of SRV or Hendrix though.. Try a Fender or Laney VC?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Anyone else got any more experience of these amps? Thanks for the suggestion horlicks but I'd like to have an amp that is gigable ( i know that word doesn't exist )
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
well you'd want something american/fender voiced for that...SRV used dumble and fender amps, hendrix used for example a bassman on the recording of voodoo child (slight return)

budget?

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
say £700
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
Id have to say neither you want something leaning towards the american side.
the obvios thing to get would be a twin reverb but im not all that much of a SRV expert so wouldnt know wich one is best for that sound.
^ agreed. i don't think he used a twin, though, not entirely sure what he did use... vibrolux? not certain.

good call on the cornell, horlicks, but if he wants to gig, it probably wouldn't manage it.

for the amp, do you only need those srv tones, or would you like some nice overdrive and distortion too? (no prizes for guessing where i'm going with this... )
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^im thinking that new twin with the gain knob on it, boy is that thing really sweet, im pretty sure youll be able to pull it off with that monster, its just really killer amp.
Maybe a 333XL, with the 6V6's.