Please answer quick, some guy said he'd sell me one for 200 but I play Death Metal, and I've heard it is good for all music but I need to be sure please answer quick. It apparently has 2 humbuckers so it should be alright, right?
yes.. ibanez guitars are usually good for metal. buy it.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
That was quick as hell. . . . . And yes that's what I figured, thanks. It should hold me off until I can afford a Xiphos lol.
the trem's liable to suck (though it does on the xiphos too)... i wouldn't bother to be honest, they were never that dear new. what's your budget?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
My budget is shit, but it looks like he's going to give me an ESP instead, sounds like a great deal it has an ibanez 470 floyd trem, a seymore duncan in the neck, and an emg in the back, and a hardcase for 275 (that's the limit of my budget anyways.)
get the exact model number. if it's what i think it is, i'd avoid that too. the 470 ibanez trem, assuming it's a lo-trs, is crap too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?