... an Ibanez Iceman ICT700?

Is it a good guitar? I have read some reviews and seems nice (good pickups, neck-thru, good sustain, etc), can anyone confirm?

P.S.: I play metal and I don't need a tremolo.
Very nice guitars. I believe one of the guys from Dragon Force uses Icemans so it can definetly be used for Metal . But that can be said for just about any guitar with humbuckers.
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
The Iceman used to be the go-to guitar for Daron Malakian of System of a Down, he used SG's on the later albums and now with Scars on Broadway.

So basically, yes they are great metal guitars, listen to any early System of a Down stuff.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
I don't like the shape tbh, but that's preferential.

Never get a neck-thru though. Not only are they impossible to fix with damage, but, contrary to popular belief, they've actually been proven to deliver the least sustain(Hence why Steve Vai, Joe Satriani and 90% of Kirk Hammett signature models are bolt-on.)

Personally I'd recommend an Ibanez SZ. I don't like it because of the Wizard neck, but damn, the roller tremolo is wonderful.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54