Hi All!

I am new here> Just registered, So I don't know if this is right place to write...

I have played guitar for 2 years, first I started with easy Smoke On The Water etc.
When 1,5 years were behind I tried Stairway to Heaven, there was little challenge to play it nice.

Then I realized it was time to start with a bit harder solos, but I everytime when I try to learn some, I throw my guitar to the wall and get mad ...

I want to learn solos but I get angry easily when I can't play them...
Some easy ones ? I'll get bored with them><Hard solos ? Too hard for me

Is there any "intermediate" solos or something like that or what would you recommend for me?
rhcp - californication

uh no, that's easy... some other rhcp solos... they're all amazing
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Santana - Black magic woman isn't too hard, but it sounds cool and should be a challenge.

And relax!!! Frustration is about the only emotion you don't want to bring to practice.

Happy Shredding!!!
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
I can already play Californication, way too easy...

Thx for fast answer

Any other suggestions?
Quote by gizmodious
Santana - Black magic woman isn't too hard, but it sounds cool and should be a challenge.

And relax!!! Frustration is about the only emotion you don't want to bring to practice.

Happy Shredding!!!

Yeah, and I work on nearly everything. I learned it on my acoustic and it sounds great.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Hotel California solo, it sounds amazing and its not too hard. Theres also the Sweet Child O' Mine solo? Highway to Hell/Back in Black by ACDC? Maybe Crossroads by Cream......that might be pushing it, but hey give it a go.
The Doors - People are Strange, its a great song, and the solo isnt hard and it sounds good, but I dont know whether you'd consider it "easy" or "intermediate"

Also, Sublime has some solos that are easy/intermediate, Santeria, Date Rape, etc.
I breathe air.
Randy Rhoads solos are boarderline easy/difficult to play.

And about frustration and trying to nail a solo..... When I was a kid and just starting I tried to copy malmsteen solos, EVH solos etc and I could never get it perfectly. Usually it was because my picking style or fingering style directly contrasted those guitarists'. So, instead, I copied the first few notes of the solo and improvised the rest. This was far more satisfying for me and it helped me develope my own style.

Btw, after 20 years I still suck at the Crazy Train solo.....hehehe
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Jackson Soloist SL2H
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Epiphone AJ200SCE Acoustic-Electric
Epiphone Embassy
Vintage Audition Mystery Guitar
B-52 AT100
Vox VT80
Quote by B. Jammin
Theres also the Sweet Child O' Mine solo?

Do you mean that intro? Start of the song, I can play that. But the solo... I'll try it
How did you learn to play fast parts, like in the middle of SCOM solo`? (sweet child o mine)