Put more feeling into your vocals. It seems like your scared or shy, which will get in the way of expressing yourself, so go balls deep or don't bother.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by DimebagTributer
Hello i was wondering about my improvisation and my singing. Could you guys check it out and tell me what you think!!

Click here to check them out.

First of all, this will probably get closed because it's the wrong forum, however I will say I thought you sounded pretty good. Both the vocals and guitar playing sounded good. You definitely have potential. keep jammin!
shred is gaudy music
I think that they both sounded pretty good. The only tips I'd say would be to relax and work on dynamics with the vocals, and to start learning and improvising with the penatonic and minor scales all the way through the fretboard - that way you can increase flow in the solo, and won't be limiting yourself to the basic pentatonic position.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Quote by AlanHB
I think that they both sounded pretty good. The only tips I'd say would be to relax and work on dynamics with the vocals, and to start learning and improvising with the penatonic and minor scales all the way through the fretboard - that way you can increase flow in the solo, and won't be limiting yourself to the basic pentatonic position.

Thanks I will try that out and nice sig by the way
Quote by DimebagTributer
My question is rather or not this would be good enough to sing live

The singing sounds a bit restrained, and the guitar sounded disjointed, which are both indications of nerves. It is good enough to play live, if you relax.

Note: Try and sing to the camera, as in visualise the distance, and make your voice reach there (that's how I think of it).
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
ya, well i was recording with a macbook, with the webcam and built in mic-so not the best quality :P but thank you