Page 1 of 3
So heres my problem, nearly 2 years ago i used to hang around with chavs who used to pick on me and because i get more money whenever we got weed i always got ripped off (they knew the dealers) one of them who i thought was my best friend used to talk behind my back all the time and when i did the same and he confronted me about it and i mentioned when he did he just says "wot u wana fight boi" since i just stopped coming out (and havnt left the house since) his graffitid on my mums car and house smashed one of our windows i cant pluck up the courage to beat him beacause im on my own here and if i win he will just get all his mates to do more damage to property and possibly me i get really angry when i think of how stupid i was wasting 4 years of my life hanging out with these losers and being on drugs, im moving soon and if i make new friends maybe i could convince them to help me fight thses assholes or i could take them all on by myself but the only way i could pluck up the courage to stand up to them is if i drank ALOT. what should, i do i have noone else to ask about this help me please!!!
drink ALOT...fight 'em. Violence solves everything
Quote by Mr.Pink101
I saw a bumper sticker in a guitar store that read
"Like all musicians, Your Following the Bassist"
I lol'd

Quote by muhat gandy
It was a weird feeling cumming to someone being ripped apart...
Quote by the postman!!!!
So heres my problem, nearly 2 years ago i used to hang around with chavs who used to pick on me and because i get more money whenever we got weed i always got ripped off (they knew the dealers) one of them who i thought was my best friend used to talk behind my back all the time and when i did the same and he confronted me about it and i mentioned when he did he just says "wot u wana fight boi" since i just stopped coming out (and havnt left the house since) his graffitid on my mums car and house smashed one of our windows i cant pluck up the courage to beat him beacause im on my own here and if i win he will just get all his mates to do more damage to property and possibly me i get really angry when i think of how stupid i was wasting 4 years of my life hanging out with these losers and being on drugs, im moving soon and if i make new friends maybe i could convince them to help me fight thses assholes or i could take them all on by myself but the only way i could pluck up the courage to stand up to them is if i drank ALOT. what should, i do i have noone else to ask about this help me please!!!

wait...
you havent left your house in almost 2 years? @.@

Edit: Get big, vicious guard dogs.
that should stop him from going onto your property and ****ing with stuff.
Lesson one: You have poor judgment in friends.

Lesson two: Your property has been vandalized and you know who did it. Think about that. No proof? Get proof.

Forgive me if lesson one is a bit blunt, but... Yeah...
err try to film or get some other kind pof evidence and then get the police/sue him ?
Quote by the postman!!!!
No im quite shy and not good at meeting new people, i grew comfortable with them until i grew a brain lol.

This all happened whilst you were in your mother's womb? Most people develop brains before they're born.
Quote by G-loony
err try to film or get some other kind pof evidence and then get the police/sue him ?

sue him?

hmmm... that could be awesome

asshole chavs suffer.... while you get money to buy guitars... heck, you'll do the world a favor! sue those bitches!
First post won.

You should vandalize their mom's car and smash their house's windows.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Sounds like your screwed. I know a few people who are in a bit of trouble with chavs and the little buggers never learn. I suggest talking to the police, buying guard dogs and learning how to ninja up their ass.
Quote by thestonedone
and learning how to ninja up their ass.

yeah, throw shurikens at thei're balls! It'll hurt like hell!
Quote by Jawkster
Happy Halloween!

+1
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
Quote by the postman!!!!
lol thanks for teh helpful advice...

I was being entirely serious. Until you've moved you're pretty screwed. In the meantime do as much damage as possible to them whilst minimising losses of your own troops on the battlefield. Do you know nothing of rts?
Quote by the postman!!!!
lol thanks for teh helpful advice...

When I post my serious questions, I get helpful advice as well.
Follow me on Twitter
1. police
if that doesnt work
2. buy tazer or mace or 12M of HCl
if that doesnt work
3. buy a gun (just dont shoot him if he is not threatening you, if he is shoot him)
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
i sense trolls please go away, i would just like to know what i should do im not used to this situation and i bloody well hate it so just a helpful reply or just go away,thank you.
Quote by the postman!!!!
i sense trolls please go away, i would just like to know what i should do im not used to this situation and i bloody well hate it so just a helpful reply or just go away,thank you.

trolls you say???

hmmm... use fire spells, they go down like flies.... in oblivion at least...
Quote by the postman!!!!

What the hell do you expect? People on an internet forum, most of which are excited for tonight and in a "woo00hoo00" state of mind, to help you with a problem we don't care for?

Sorry bro, just suck it up, buy mace, get police involved, move, we can't help you.
Follow me on Twitter
Break his shins using the corner of a 2 be 4.

Then after almost a year of painful physio and rehab, he can finally walk on them again without them giving way.

Then run him down in a low-riding car.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Hitler, is that you?
you mean you cant help me, not we. someone else might be able to give some good advice btw mace is a little over the top isnt it lol, i couldnt imagine what it would be like to be blind.
Quote by the postman!!!!
you mean you cant help me, not we. someone else might be able to give some good advice btw mace is a little over the top isnt it lol, i couldnt imagine what it would be like to be blind.

You need to suck it up. Quit caring about them. If you want them to stop bugging you, beat the shit out of them, or threaten to do so. Chavs are a bunch of pussies, if you stand up to them, they will look for someone weaker. Take a bat to their head. Rape, fap.

Only advice you'll get from the pit. Just get your mommy to take care of it.
Follow me on Twitter
Honestly dude, by the sounds of it if you tried to stick up for yourself they wouldn't believe it and would beat the shit out of you in large numbers. If this happens go on a spree of some sorts.
Solution: Baseball Bat.

Every time I had a problem with someone it helped.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Well, if you try and beat the hell out of them. You'll probably get pwnt.

The best option would be to call the popo. Unless you honestly think you can take them, don't risk it.
Chavs rule

/Deliberate Trolling

Grow a pair, take them on and stand your ground, son.
Ok seriously WTF....stop telling him he'll get his ass kicked. get a ****ing blunt weapon and hunt em down. There's no chance in hell you'll get out of this without some pain, but atleast you can hurt them more. Baseball bat to the knees, and they will leave you the **** alone. Then if they don't atleast you'll only have cripples after you.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Quote by HarvesterofPain
Lesson one: You have poor judgment in friends.

Lesson two: Your property has been vandalized and you know who did it. Think about that. No proof? Get proof.

Forgive me if lesson one is a bit blunt, but... Yeah...

No thread jack, but Harvesterofpain, your sig is so true, I'm not even a big fan of Les Pauls anymore!
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
seems like a good idea thanks if i do it before i move like the guy above says theyll never find me i was actually considering murdering them all until they built a police station on the empty field where they always hang out so if i just beat them at thier houses chances are ill get away with it. great advice thanks!
Do a Dead Mans Shoes and kill them with an axe because they tortured your disabled brother and made him kill himself.
step1) place green duck in your avatar "as a joke" to seem internet savvy
step2)remain unfunny
step3)do a barrel roll
step4)????
step5)PROFIT!
Page 1 of 3