Hi there! I uploaded 5 of my songs on youtube and I'm just wondering if you guys can rate and crit some of 'em. They're old school metal (kinda?) and alternative based songs.

Terra's Plea
Warrior of None
Necropolis
Acheron
Schadenfreude

I would gladly rate your songs if you rate mines. Some of them's in my profile too so if ur too lazy to check on youtube or w/e. Peace out.

EDIT: I only made this through my laptop webcam so don't expect the quality to be crystal clear. Put your volume to max so you can hear it. Thanks!
Gear
Fender Hotrod Deville 2x12
Fender MIM Strat | Epi Dot 335
Fulltone '69 mkii | Boss OD-1
'95 RAT2 | '78 IC Big Muff | DL4
Last edited by ZeroChan at Nov 3, 2008,
got some cool guitar parts there, though cant really hear the singing over the guitar try recording the two parts seperately next time.

i got a short song on my profile if u wana check it out
I sat next to a nun on the bus once, she said hi

Twitter: @Pikey_P - wise words right there.
Is there a way to double track on youtube? I didn't know that =/. But thanks dude. Which one did you listen to?
Gear
i listens to all of them. what id do is record the sound seperately then add it to the video after if you have the right software - try audacity for sound then use movie make to add it to the vid
I sat next to a nun on the bus once, she said hi

Twitter: @Pikey_P - wise words right there.
your voice is good and your ability on guitar is good

only issue is get a microphone dude!!! we can barely hear you!!
^^I'll probably try that later..thanks man.

^haha yeah..I'm only using my laptop webcam so yeah..try maxing the volume hehe. You got something for me to crit?
Gear
Last edited by ZeroChan at Oct 31, 2008,
Good playing. But try to add some more to the chords to make it more interesting, there are so many things you can do.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Thanks for the advice dude. I actually tried to play around whenever i play, but I kinda lose my focus on my singing if I do that.
Gear