Page 1 of 2
Beretta 92fs (John "Mother****ing" McClane's handgun)

Walther PPK (James Bond's handgun)

Taurus Raging Bull (My grampy has one chambered in .454 Casull)
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
Guns. Lots of em.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
i like the .44 magnum my dads got one with the 8" barrel like dirty harry.
i ****in love the barettas and colt .45's
S&w .357's are nice too
*waits for anti-gun hippies to come parading about*
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by subliminaldelta
Walther PPK (James Bond's handgun)

If I ever buy a gun, it'll be one of these.
Quote by freddaahh

Yeah the gun-nuts are much better...:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0B_UZNtEk4

> your guns
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

Lever action rifle>pistol
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
The one that comes with Eva Longoria.

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand

That counts, right? Not like handguns are used for anything but killin' anyways, might as well make it a sawed-off pistol grip shotgun.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by black007hawk2
The Israeli use this pistol for CQB in urban areas.

Holy shit, those things are real!?

Totally doesn't count as a pistol. But still, goddamn!
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by UndeadPaperclip

That counts, right? Not like handguns are used for anything but killin' anyways, might as well make it a sawed-off pistol grip shotgun.

Dude that is BADASS!
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
Holy shit, those things are real!?

Totally doesn't count as a pistol. But still, goddamn!

Yep, I watched them being used on Future Weapons, if you follow that show. Corner shot FTW. (And yes, it is still technically a pistol, what you see is merely an accessory attached to it)
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by black007hawk2
Yep, I watched them being used on Future Weapons, if you follow that show. Corner shot FTW. (And yes, it is still technically a pistol, what you see is merely a accessory attached to it)

Wouldn't the design of the weapon make it technically NOT a pistol? What with the shoulder brace and scope and whatnot?
Kabir
Quote by UndeadPaperclip

Well all guns only purpose is killing......except those that just shoot the flag that says bang. Their purpose is to scare and to humor.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
my favorite handgun is the Walther P99 (with the PPK 9mm version coming in close second)

(I actually own a P99)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
Wouldn't the design of the weapon make it technically NOT a pistol? What with the shoulder brace and scope and whatnot?

If you look at the end, there is an entire pistol there. I classify the rest of the gun as an accessory, since you can use the pistol without it, but I guess some might classify it as a (very) light Assault weapon.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by black007hawk2
Future Weapons

Another awesome pistol, the FN Five-SeveN:
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
Quote by K!!LsWiTcH
i like the .44 magnum my dads got one with the 8" barrel like dirty harry.
i ****in love the barettas and colt .45's
S&w .357's are nice too

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

...badass movie
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by freddaahh

If it makes you a hippy to not condone murder, then I am a full on fucking hippy.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
my father just bought this for my birthday
its a .22 high standard pistol. its bad a** i can shot the thing all day for like 10 bucks. its got a nice 10 round clip in it, barely has any kick to it and its super accurate becasue its a long barrel.

Quote by floppypick

Lever action rifle>pistol

corection bolt action>pistol
Last edited by fudger at Nov 1, 2008,
Page 1 of 2