okay...whats a J-Crafted guitar whats that mean!(just wondering)
and umm what are Wizard necks? I and II does it mater which number it is?!
J-crafted? No idea.

Wizard necks? Awful necks, both Wizard I and Wizard II. Seriously. I can't play them. It's like it's just a thin strip of maple glued onto the fretboard to look good. Everyone I've spoken to who tried an RG without owning one(because their not going to deface their guitars image,) concurred. If you have really small hands I guess their good, but I have a bears set of hands, I need a thick neck.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Oct 31, 2008,
CIJ (Created/Crafted In Japan) is a term regularly used by Fender (and possibly other companies) to refer to their Japanese built line of guitars. Fender CIJ have a pretty good name, while we're on topic. The vintage CIJ guitars usually sell at a good price. (Or what Dave_MC said)

Wizard necks are the thin neck profiles used by Ibanez on some of their guitars, they're quite thin, to say the least. Whether or not you like them is personal taste.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
j-craft means it's an ibanez neck which is made in japan at the fujigen factory (i think).

wizard necks are nice if you like them, and not nice if you don't. i think the wizard IIs are a bit thicker than the wizard I, they also tend to be on the cheaper ibanezes.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Wizard necks are nice

also if you have big hands because i have like huge hands and im comfortable with them
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H