right, i want to get my girlfriend a ring for christmas.

but wtf is with ring sizes?!

i have no idea about them like whatsoever.....

so is L a small size, or not?

so many questions hahaa, i hope someone can answer..
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
if you wanna suprise her, get one she has, and have them see what size it is at the shop, then have them get the ring she wants in her size, i guesss youd still have to have her pick one out though, since guys aren't generally the best at picking "PRETTY" rings
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
ring sizes go by numbers, many shops sell them in half sizes (if you go somewhere extra expensive, i guess they'll make even more custom sizes)

it's hard to surprise a girl with a ring because you gotta find her ring size somehow. mom's sometimes know, but if you can't find anyone who knows the ring size just make a date out of it and surprise her by going to the jewelry store and buy it right there. you may have to wait for her size to be shipped in, but i think you can make something work.
oh ive seen one she likes. i put a load up for her to choose from and she said she liked a few so ive picked one of those.

and yeah i thought about taking one of hers too, but she doesnt know im getting her a ring either

Quote by cornmancer
If it fits your little finger, it probably fits her ring finger. But it's usually possible to change it to a ring with the correct size of the same type if it doesn't fit.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Why not be creative and ya know ... get her something she can use on a DIFFERENT part of her body ... like a necklace.
Quote by aaciseric
Why not be creative and ya know ... get her something she can use on a DIFFERENT part of her body ... like a necklace.

she's got loads of them, plus she only wears one anyway...

Quote by cornmancer
I got insanely lucky when I got my girlfriend's, they said at the shop that if it didn't fit we could bring it back, but somehow, the one I got her fit perfectly. Usually, you can get it for her, and then they'll resize it for you.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Yeah, just steal one of hers, take to the shop, and then put it back without her knowing. It shouldn't be too hard. She'll just think she misplaced it if she notices.
There is poetry in despair.
get her a ring you think is pretty and will fit; if it doesn't ift you can get it altered.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by fridge_raider
Yeah, just steal one of hers, take to the shop, and then put it back without her knowing. It shouldn't be too hard. She'll just think she misplaced it if she notices.

yeah thats what ill try and do

Quote by 12Jim34
Get her the one ring to rule them all.

oh how did i guess something like that would come up?

Quote by cornmancer
i know most jewelry shops will offer free fitting. once you give her the ring, you go to the shop, they get her size, and they fit it for you.

that was my experience anyway.