I am wondering about Jackson necks. Ihavent played one but was seriously considering going and trying one out. From what everyone says they are very fast(something that i need) and comfortable. Around the upmost frets are they really comfortable and easy to hit any fret?
As an owner of a couple of Jackson Guitars, I would say that they are fast, comfortable, and great sounding. I hit every fret with ease. Definitely try one out.
What necks? Some Jackson necks feel different to me.
They are pretty thin, a little thinner then I'd prefer. They are fast necks though.
i like em better then ibanez and esp necks but im biased cause i own one
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
just a question I'd like to tag onto this thread.

are all jackson necks throughout a particular range the same dimensions?

I'm wanting to try an SL3 but can't find one anywhere so I'm lookin at any other models that have a similar feel.

if anyone knows a shop in the northwest of england that has one in, let me know.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
just a question I'd like to tag onto this thread.

are all jackson necks throughout a particular range the same dimensions?

I'm wanting to try an SL3 but can't find one anywhere so I'm lookin at any other models that have a similar feel.

if anyone knows a shop in the northwest of england that has one in, let me know.

The nice thing about jackson is that they have the exact measurements of all their necks on their site so if you take a look there you will know in a couple mins fat. Jackson is an awesome company but I think I'll go for a BC Rich Assassin PX3T with the OFR.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Quote by Slanderous666
The nice thing about jackson is that they have the exact measurements of all their necks on their site so if you take a look there you will know in a couple mins fat. Jackson is an awesome company but I think I'll go for a BC Rich Assassin PX3T with the OFR.

jackson site is down pending updates.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.