Page 1 of 2
come on black stone cherry fans, show your appreciation

one of the best hard/country rock bands i've heard in along time
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
one of the best bands ive seen in a long time. great song writing, great music, great performance, just an overall great band
i said country as it has that deep south feel to it which reminds me of some country music

just my opinion though
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
You can have a southern feel without being country. Its called southern rock <<
Aboard an old pirate ship made of wet souls..

We plunder and pillage from north to south poles..

We only steal metal like guns, tanks, and toasters..

We melt it all down and we make rollercoasters.
Been a big fan of BSC for a while now...can't wait to see them again, they're one of the best live bands out there.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
they blew my face off live. especially when the singer/lead played voodoo child with his teeth. ****ing brutal
Have only heard one song, on a free CD. Am I allowed to count as a fan?! If so, I definitely am.
Quote by LastToKnow
Have only heard one song, on a free CD. Am I allowed to count as a fan?! If so, I definitely am.

theres no limit to be a fan

whether u listen to one song or a thousand
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
That makes me very happy. I am an official fan then, but to save you lot answering questions, I shall amazon search them for albums!
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
BSC ROCKS!!
one of the best bands in the last 5 years.

my favorite song is We are the Kings off of the hell and high water EP.
and i kinda agree with the country thing, ive always thought it sounds like heavy metal country kinda lol
I herd black stone cherry from roadrunners album "between rock and a hard place" which has singles from a few of their rock bands. I love their song runnin' wild.
Quote by ehlert99
I herd black stone cherry from roadrunners album "between rock and a hard place" which has singles from a few of their rock bands. I love their song runnin' wild.

LOL...mix up??

A BSC and also an Airbourne fan thinks theres something not quite right there...
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

Folklore & Superstition is an amazing album. I can't stop playing Blind Man, Please Come In, Things My Father Said, Peace Is Free, and You; these songs are constantly playing on my Itunes. I wasn't really impressed with their first album, I heard a few tracks and nothing really grabbed me and I can;t tell you exactly why. It wasn't until I heard Blind Man when I finally heard what a lot of people were talking about. Then I heard Things My Father Said and went out and bought the CD the next day. BSC is a great band, great musicianship, great lyrics, truly one of the better rock bands out there today.
I had a friend tell me that they are a great band, someone recommend me an album to get
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Saw them at Summerfest this year. IMO, they were the best band I saw all day. They put on a hell of a live show, but I can't help but feel that all of their songs sound the same. Can anybody show me a song from them that would counter my opinion?
Look for 'you', 'peace is free' for ballads. Or my personal favourite Devil's Queen. Hammond Organ all the way!
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

they're amazing.
and not too bad live.
they're new album is fantastic.

She dreams in color, she dreams in red.

Quote by josh999x
A guy put a dildo on his head and shouted look i'm a unicorn.

Quote by sg255
Patrick was so slang, but Squidward was a boob waffle.
Quote by aaron66
they blew my face off live. especially when the singer/lead played voodoo child with his teeth. ****ing brutal

helll yeah ive seen them play that song four times
there bamfs
Quote by maniac111
Saw them at Summerfest this year. IMO, they were the best band I saw all day. They put on a hell of a live show, but I can't help but feel that all of their songs sound the same. Can anybody show me a song from them that would counter my opinion?

Are you talking about the summerfest in chicago? If so I was there to man \m/ Got a drumstick from John Fred. Kick ass show. My three favorite bands are Alter Bridge, Shinedown, and Black Stone Cherry, so it was more than worth the 6 hour drive for that show.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
Its pretty funny that we still consider them a local band here.

Love them, best band to come out in a long time.
Can't stop playing Folklore and Superstition, definitely the most played album on my iTunes.

One of our family's long time friend is actually a cousin to John Fred.
Quote by alienboy18241
Are you talking about the summerfest in chicago? If so I was there to man \m/ Got a drumstick from John Fred. Kick ass show. My three favorite bands are Alter Bridge, Shinedown, and Black Stone Cherry, so it was more than worth the 6 hour drive for that show.

No, it was the Summerfest in Milwaulkee. What day did you go? I was in Milwaulkee on July 5.
Quote by maniac111
No, it was the Summerfest in Milwaulkee. What day did you go? I was in Milwaulkee on July 5.

Oooh. No I went to a show that was also called Summerfest on August 9.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
I am really starting to get into their music. Very energetic. Pretty wicked band.
Black Stone Cherry kickass!

All the good stuff in all the right places and they can mix it up too (organ ftw!)

I don't really like the guitar solo's on the new album though, they've all kind of blurred into the same sounding solo each time
Peace Out, Party On!

Amp fund: £200 and counting =0
BSC are amazing... Love Folklore and Superstition!

Plus, I'm lucky enough to be seeing them live when they support Nickelback
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
awesome band, almost got to see them live, but they had to cancel their show, I was so disappointed...Awesome band, got both their albums and i play them to death!
My gear:

Memphis les paul (fixin it up as we speak!)
Schecter C1 plus
Ibanez RX 240 (been sold)
Peavey envoy 110 (Pretty dang good!)
Some washburn acoustic...
i have been listening to blind man for about 4 weeks straight. I only have that song and i allready know that they are gifted.
Quote by System4321
Saw them tonight supporting Nickelback. Thought they were brilliant!

I saw them at Glasgow supporting Nickelback. They were pretty good eh?

Blond guitarist must be able to take someone out with his hair when he gets into full flow.
Bout time another good hard southern rock/blues rock band came around. these guys are the ****
havent hear much of them but i love hell and high water!!
Not quite as up-myself as the name suggests!

Aussie Pride
Page 1 of 2