So pretty much the ONLY thing going on tonight for me is a party/show in a town about 40 minutes out. There's free draft on admission, and though I'm not very fond of beer (I like liquor more), I'll probably kick back a couple.

So is that a bad idea? I'll be getting there at nine, probably leaving by midnight. I'm not sure if I want to drive back that far after drinking alcohol. Even if I just got pulled over for something dumb, would the breathalyzer still pick up traces of beer? I won't be drinking much.
We're only strays.
I like to keep it simple; If I'm going to be drinking, I don't drive. End of story.
Good Deals: imgooley, pak1351
Quote by seljer
you're an ass for planning on drinking and driving

+1 yea dude not cool even though i have done it. just crash somewhere and if it is going to be in your car remove keys from ignition and sleep in the back or passenger seat. the police will **** you if the keys are in the ignition.
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Quote by potcorn56
+1 yea dude not cool even though i have done it. just crash somewhere and if it is going to be in your car remove keys from ignition and sleep in the back or passenger seat. the police will **** you if the keys are in the ignition.

are you making a police rape joke, or will you get in more trouble if the keys are in the ignition?
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by seljer
you're an ass for planning on drinking and driving

That is NOT my intention, that actually hasn't crossed my mind even because I plan on leaving over an hour at the least after having anything to drink. If that's still drinking and driving though I just won't drink, like I said that is not something I want to even get close to doing.
We're only strays.
Quote by sharkbait08
I like to keep it simple; If I'm going to be drinking, I don't drive. End of story.

much respect!
it really depends are you beat enough to drink and drive
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Nah, just go ahead and do it.... You'll be fine

I will not be held responsible for the death of Martyr's Prayer
hmm just make sure you wait like 2 hours after drinking before you drive if you aren't drinking much.

I think the formula is like 1 hour per drink or something, I could drink 4 beers and not even feel any effect so it depends on the person.
get some lame ass who wont be drinking to come with you and drive back

otherwise youre just an ass
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by turtlemcdoogle
are you making a police rape joke, or will you get in more trouble if the keys are in the ignition?

both?
no you will get a DUI or DWI (if you're trashed) if the keys are in the ignition and you are in the car still drunk
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Quote by xaviergray
Nice avatar.

i could say the same to you
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
In the words of Ollie Williams...

YO GONNA DIE

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Just keep track of time and only drink a beer for every hour you are there. You should be good, unless your underage and then you get ****ed if you have any beer, but otherwise youll still be good. Like someone else said i can drink like 4 beers not really feel anything but i still dont drive.
*puts thumb out*

Taxi?
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Quote by xaviergray
If a cop pulls you over, rape him.

Seriously, they like it.

+1

On topic: I'm fine with you screwing up YOUR life in a car crash, seriously, your choice, but when it becomes someone else's problem, I'm not fine with it. For all I know you could live right next to me, I could go out at twelve and you could hit me driving drunk.

Mess with YOUR life, not everyone else's
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
It only takes one beer to be over the driving limit.

Do not do it.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Again, I'm only going to drink 2 beers at the most cause I don't like it much, and I'll be leaving quite a while afterward. But I don't think I'm going to drink anything period, I didn't realize how close it is to driving drunk - well actually it is driving drunk. I'm glad I made this thread lol.
We're only strays.
1 pint of 4% beer is over the limit I believe, I wouldn't risk anything if you're driving.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
drink a cup of blood for every pint of beer you drink.

that should keep your blood alchohol level neutral.
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Get so drunk that you can't drive. I mean physically can't walk to your car. Just pass out on the floor and there's not much they can do. That or get a taxi home.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by darthteet
Get so drunk that you can't drive. I mean physically can't walk to your car. Just pass out on the floor and there's not much they can do. That or get a taxi home.

this, it works quite well, they cant say anything, and if they make you cab it home, say you have no money and make them pay for it