This thrice song has a great guitar part but NO one tabbed it, its been out for like a year now (or more, not sure). "Thrice- the arsonist" from their fire album. There's a video of someone playing it in youtube but no tab out, that might be something to look into.

Also, this is a new song by Rise Against from their new album, and I think their best one other than "savior (which already has a tab". Its called "Long Forgotten Sons"

I would tab them myself if i didn't have horrible tab-writing skills
I hope I've inspired people to tab these overlooked songs
Hey, I just posted a tab for Long Forgotten Sons.
It's all there (hopefully correct) minus the Guitar 1 part for the bridge as I can't quite ditinguish the notes
but yeah, I hope it's right

PS: also check out my tab for entertainment if you haven't already, (and if you want to)
it's pretty damn fun to play
My current acoustic group:

Fiftieth Parallel

Martin Guitars
Elixer Strings
Acoustic amplification
BOSS pedals

Last edited by jon93971 at Oct 31, 2008,
Quote by jon93971
Hey, I just posted a tab for Long Forgotten Sons.
It's all there (hopefully correct) minus the Guitar 1 part for the bridge as I can't quite ditinguish the notes
but yeah, I hope it's right

PS: also check out my tab for entertainment if you haven't already, (and if you want to)
it's pretty damn fun to play

oh awesome mayn gj, i really hope the chorus can be played with one guitar though i seriously doubt it (i played around with it and learned it was possible.

Also I learned there's a newly posted arsonist tab in guitar pro format, so this thread is officially retarded. .... now if only i had the money to buy guitar pro :P
lol
I have put down 2 guitars on the tab, but tbh you cant really hear the 2nd guitar, so it wouldn't sound too 'thin' if you just played the guitar 1 part.
You should be able to get away with just one guitar for the song as the bass guitar is very prominant and would almost act as the rhythm guitar as well.
Also I'll have a look at the Thrice song tomorrow as well.
My current acoustic group:

Fiftieth Parallel

Martin Guitars
Elixer Strings
Acoustic amplification
BOSS pedals