nope, you're told to think carefully about your username when you sign up as you won't be able to have it changed.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I sent a request to get my username deleted and explained that I wanted to sign up with a new username. I got an email saying the old one was deleted and I signed up with a new name. This was a few years ago though so things may have changed.

Not that this name is any better...
Quote by Kev_ Bass Funk
Could I get a mod to ban this profile and start another?

nope, especially when you have a record on this account.

as for that PM, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Lemoninfleunce, and making a multi would just get me outright banned? i got a pm back said to ask an admin,... im not having much luck
Quote by Kev_ Bass Funk
Lemoninfleunce, and making a multi would just get me outright banned? i got a pm back said to ask an admin,... im not having much luck

yep, it'd get your new account perma'd and this account a normal ban.

I'd be very surprised if you got a yes but it's up to you if you want to try. I'm just telling you what's happened in the past.

Quote by element4433
Quote by GreenPen
I sent a request to get my username deleted and explained that I wanted to sign up with a new username. I got an email saying the old one was deleted and I signed up with a new name. This was a few years ago though so things may have changed.

Not that this name is any better...
They have. Immensely.

Send me a PM, I'd love to hear what your old name was.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
we don't delete accounts at all, nor do we allow people to have a second account. you'd need an extremely good reason to be allowed to have a name change/start a new account. simply disliking your current name is not enough.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by Kev_ Bass Funk
well can you give me extremely good reason for example?

I get youre point in this post....

However, by saying this I reckon you just killed the 5% chance you did have of getting it changed.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

your right, thanks man, im cool with the name now anyway came to terms with it... I take it back!!