So i want a new guitar to put in low tunings such as drop b and i was considering the IT warlock, however there isn't many reviews on it so i was wondering if anyone here has played one and could give their thoughts on it.
Quote by opti15009
i own one and well i just flat out love it

Thanks for the reply...how does the neck feel and hows the access to the upper frets.
all the bc rich sound the same bcoz they have the same set-up axcept a few models. I have played this model, because I fix guitars. Anyway the problem with it wasnt manufacturer, just the way the person used it.

Sounds sweet, and yes, for drop tuning You have chosen the right company. Go to the BC Rich website, have a look around. I love the look so I'd say go for it mate, snap up this one.
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
=When the going gets tough, the tough get going=
Quote by toeinator
all the bc rich sound the same bcoz they have the same set-up axcept a few models. I have played this model, because I fix guitars. Anyway the problem with it wasnt manufacturer, just the way the person used it.

Sounds sweet, and yes, for drop tuning You have chosen the right company. Go to the BC Rich website, have a look around. I love the look so I'd say go for it mate, snap up this one.

Thanks for the reply man i think i will order one.
no problem mate thats what i am here for. But can I give you a little fruther advice.

If you can try out the guitar if it is available to do so at your local store, or any bc rich, they all sound the same. Because someone I know ordered one, not realising it wasnt really capable of lowly distorted songs. It has built in distortion (i personally love it)
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
Quote by toeinator
no problem mate thats what i am here for. But can I give you a little fruther advice.

If you can try out the guitar if it is available to do so at your local store, or any bc rich, they all sound the same. Because someone I know ordered one, not realising it wasnt really capable of lowly distorted songs. It has built in distortion (i personally love it)

Thanks again. My local guitar shop has a bunch coming in just not the IT so i guess i can try the others first.
Quote by Moon1n1te
Thanks again. My local guitar shop has a bunch coming in just not the IT so i guess i can try the others first.

great XD enjoy
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society